||The Denon DN-F650R is a highly versatile professional solid state recorder offering recording to and between SD/SDHC flash card and USB external drives. Designed to fulfill the most demanding playback and recording applications in AV installation, audio production, live sound, theatre and broadcast, the DN-F650R is a professionally specified, up to date replacement for cassette, DAT, MD, CDR and commodity PC based systems currently fulfilling such roles. Balanced XLR analog audio and AES/EBU digital I/Os are featured, as well as unbalanced analog and S/PDIF connectivity. Serial, parallel and contact closure remote control are supported, and the unit can be operated with Denon Professional’s latest RC-F400S ‘Hot Start’ serial remote controller.
- 1 RU Rackmount size for easy installation
- Records and plays back from stable, industry-standard SD/SDHC flash media and USB drives (Thumb / HDD)
- Records WAV (.wav) at 44.1 / 48 / 96 kHz • Records MP3 (.mp3) at 32-320 kbps
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) analog inputs and outputs
- S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital input and output
- +20% / –40% Pitch Control with tempo lock
- RC-F400S Hot Start Remote compatibility