Part #: 0600-2032 Mfr #: VPLPHZ10
- Very high image quality with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine and Z-Phosphor laser light source.
- The Z-Phosphor laser light source is coupled with Sony's acclaimed BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to ensure high, 5,000-lumen image brightness with vivid, natural color reproduction.
- Constant Bright maintains the same brightness throughout the 20,000 hours (at light output mode "Middle") recommended lifespan.
- Picture quality is boosted by advanced processing featured on Sony's home cinema projectors. Reality Creation uses a powerful pattern-matching database to optimize every pixel. Contrast Enhancer actively analyzes and refines dark and light image areas for sparkling highlights and rich, deep blacks.
- See fine detail in PC presentations, videos, or multimedia signage with WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 resolution.
- "The advanced laser light source offers up to 20,000 hours* of operation without lamp exchange, reducing lifetime running costs compared with traditional projectors. *Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment"
- Focus on great-looking images instead of arduous maintenance tasks: new automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours.
- Quick power On/Off dramatically cuts warm-up time after switch-on before you can start presenting at full brightness.
- Enjoy greater installation flexibility: position the projector freely at any angle — on its side or even upside down.
- Low fan noise ensures discreet, unobtrusive operation in quiet environments for academic and corporate use.