Epson PowerLite Pro L1505UH
Epson PowerLite Pro L1505UH
The Epson PowerLite Pro L1505UH projector combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums, and sanctuaries, this sleek, black projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology*. Offering extraordinary color brightness, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure brilliant images. Delivering 12,000 lumens of color brightness and 12,000 lumens of white brightness, the L1505UNL's laser light engine also provides virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours. Plus, its exceptional integration capabilities include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT™ and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (ELPLM15 lens included).
* 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution to 3840 x 2160 and surpass Full HD image quality.
[ Compare to Similar Projectors ]
- Color brightness — 12,000 lumens
- White brightness — 12,000 lumens
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement (3840 x 2160) for presentations, videos, digital signage, and more
- Solid-state laser light source — provides 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology — doubles the number of pixels from 2.3 million (WUXGA) to 4.6 million for extraordinary image and video quality
- Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, SDI, VGA, and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (lens not included)
- Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a web browser
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in edge bending, image warping, and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Professional installation features — full 360-degree installation flexibility, including portrait mode
- Industry-leading service and support — get peace-of-mind ownership with free next-business-day replacement plus postage-paid returns
|D:W||0.48 - 0.57:1||0.64 - 0.77:1||0.77 - 1.07:1||1.19 - 1.62:1||1.57 - 2.56:1||1.57 - 2.56:1||2.42 - 3.71:1||3.54 - 5.41:1||5.27 - 7.41:1|
|f/stop||2.0 - 2.03||2.0 - 2.1||2.0 - 2.2||1.8 - 2.3||1.8 - 2.5||1.8 - 2.5||1.8 - 2.4||1.8 - 2.4||1.8 - 2.5|
20,000 hours is the estimated projector life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The Epson PowerLite Pro L1505UH has a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.