The Casio Pro Model Projectors have increased I/O connectivity, are DLP 3D-ready and have auto brightness adjustment to save power and reduce eye fatigue.
Casio hybrid light source
By combining a laser, a fluorescent element, and LED's, Casio has created an original mercury-free hybrid light source capable of generating high brightness. Red is emitted by a high-lumen red LED. Blue is emitted by a high-lumen blue LED. Green is achieved by converting blue laser light using a phosphor element.
Superior color, high brightness
The Casio Hybrid Light Source projectors deliver a 50% increase in color spectrum for high impact presentations due to improvements in LED and laser technology. Superior color reproduction enhances color purity allowing visual effects to appear brighter and offering powerful images that conventional projectors cannot match.
Compared with conventional high-brightness projectors employing mercury lamps, Casio hybrid light source technology cuts costs as well as the time and effort involved in lamp exchange while maintaining clear, high-quality images over an extended period. The LampFree® design is backed by a comprehensive 3-year warranty including the light source; users can expect reliable, worry-free operation from the Casio hybrid projectors.
DLP 3D-ready projection
Add the excitement of dynamic DLP 3D-ready projection to your business and education applications. Casio projectors can display DLP 3D-ready content from a 3D-capable computer, and with the optional 2D-3D conversion software convert and view 2D composite video content. Active-shutter DLP 3D-ready glasses and software required (sold separately).
- Brightness — 4000 lumens
- Contrast ratio — 1400:1
- Light source — Casio laser & LED hybrid
- Estimated operating life — up to 20,000 hours
- Throw ratio — 1.6-1.91:1
- Inputs — (1) composite, (1) S-Video, (1) HD-DB15/component, (1) HD-DB15, (1) HDMI, (1) USB
- Network connectivity — wired and wireless (802.11b/g)
- Projection system — DLP®
- Device type — 0.7-inch DLP® chip
- Native resolution — XGA 1024 x 768
- Native aspect ratio — 4:3
- Keystone correction — vertical +30° (auto); vertical ±30° (manual)
- Dimensions — 15.75" x 12.72" x 4.17" (incl. projections); 15.75" x 12.72" x 3.78" (excl. projections)
- Weight — 15.6 lbs
3-year warranty on the projector and 3 years (or 6,000-hour usage) on the light source.