Setting a new standard in affordable High Definition projectors, the EIKI LC-HDT2000 delivers more than high brightness, color and contrast. Engineered from the ground up for large venue applications, it offers a host of innovative performance, configuration and utilization features.
- 15,000 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and a 3000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native 2K resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 2K*.
- 3LCD+One imaging system delivers more sophisticated color.
- 10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction.
- Supplied without lens. Range of power zoom and focus lenses available.
- Bi-directional Vertical & Horizontal power lens shift and keystone correction.
- Accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards.
- DVI-D (with HDCP) and HDMI® inputs support digital computer and video.
- Built-in wired LAN connection for projector monitoring and control.
- Self-cleaning air filter reduces maintenance. Optional smoke filter.
- Picture-in-Picture, Picture-by-Picture, and Edge Blending functions.
- Mechanical shutter for true black screen. 2, 3, and 4 lamp operation.
- Four hot-swappable lamps. Half inch (1.2 cm) steel plate chassis.
3year/6000 hrs (whichever comes first) projector warranty