Christie Mirage DS+6K-M
Christie Mirage DS+6K-M
The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Embedded warping, blending and color matching, along with built-in portrait capabilities give you even more installation flexibility with this SXGA+ model.
|Resolution||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|
|Contrast||Up to 10,000:1|
|Illumination||Dual Osram® 200W P-VIP|
|Lamp life||2,000 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode|
|Height||10.2" (259 mm)|
|Width||19.7" (500 mm)|
|Depth||22.1" (561 mm)|
|Weight||55 lbs (25 kg)|
The Christie DS+6K-M, offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 870W giving you full brightness while using less power.
- SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 6300 Lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness, this projector draws a maximum power of 870W
- Smallest chasis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (200W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic iris
- 3D capable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- Built-in portrait display capabilities
The Christie Mirage M Series delivers visually stunning 3D for home theater and entertainment, museums and education, scientific research, manufacturing, oil and gas exploration and anything in between. Offering complete compatibility with today’s 3D home entertainment requirements, the Christie Mirage M Series is ready for Blu-ray 3D™ video, PS3 and other gaming consoles and meets the mandatory 3D spec for HDMI v1.4a.
Powered by dual image processing, the Christie Mirage M Series displays full resolution at a native frame rate up to 120Hz. Two standard Dual-link DVI input cards support 330MHz bandwidth for full resolution Dual Input 3D. With dual P-VIP Osram lamp design, extended lamp life up to 3000 hours, up to 10,000:1 contrast and a refined user interface with an accessible, customizable menu structure, the series offers high-performance in a package that is easy to use.
- Manufacturer Refurbished, In Warranty until Feb 2016
- No Downloads Available