Impressive Brightness and Abundant Features for an Exceptional Large Screen Experience
The DU8090Z laser light source projector takes projection to the next level, with impressively vivid colors and a high brightness of 8,000 ANSI lumens. Built lamp-free, it provides a low cost of ownership, with minimal maintenance, and gives a stable, high-quality projection for up to 20,000 hours. Complete lens set together with a full feature set the DU8090Z offers the best performance and value in the next generation of advanced technology projection - laser. The DU8090Z offers the most immersive big-screen experience available in digital projection.
- Laser phosphor projection engine incorporates a laser design that's long lasting (20,000 hours) and environmentally friendly.
- 8,000 ANSI lumens, with a dynamic 10,000:1 contrast ratio, provide amazing image quality that's stable over time.
- Built-in ACS (auto color sensor) for color and brightness consistency.
- Built-in MPS (multi projector system) hardware for edge blending, flexible geometry and warping functionality.
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) to simultaneously project images/videos from two different sources.
- Network connectivity for remote projector management - control and status. Ready for integration and system administration via RJ45.
- Flexible mounting - 360° on any axis.
- Sealed optical engine and filter-less design improves performance with minimal service maintenance.
|Brightness||8000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native Resolution||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Contrast Ratio||10,000:1 (Full On/Off)|
|Display Type||Single 0.67” DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||40" to 500" (1.0 to 12.7 m)|
|Aspect Ratio||16:10 Native|
|Lens Shift||Motorized, up to 0-50% Vertical, ±10% Horizontal, except with ultra-short and wide fixed lenses|
|Keystone Correction||±40° Vertical, Horizontal ±60°|
|Horizontal Scan Rate||15 to 108 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||50 to 85 Hz|
|Projection Method||Table Top or Ceiling Mount (Front or Rear)|
|Computer Compatibility||VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA,SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, 1080P, WUXGA at 60 Hz, Max|
|Video Compatibility||SDTV (480i, 576i), EDTV (480p, 576p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p) NTSC (M, 3.58/4.43 MHz), PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L), WUXGA at 60 Hz Max|
|3D Functionality||DLP® Link™, HDMI v1.4 (Blu-ray, Side by Side, Frame Packing, Top and Bottom)|
|I/O Connection Ports||HDMI v1.4a (x2) DVI-D, Component (5 BNC), VGA-In, 3G-SDI-In/Out, RS-232, VGA-Out, 3D-Sync In/Out, 12v Trigger, Wired Remote, HDBaseT™/LAN (Shared)|
|Security||Kensington ® Security Slot, Security Bar, Pin Lock Keypad, Anti-Theft Lens Screw|
|Weight||61.7 lbs (28kg)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||19.7" x 22.8" x 8.1" (500 x 580 x 205 mm)|
|Noise Level||40dB (Standard)|
|Power||AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Standard Accessories||Replacement Lamp, AC Power Cord, Remote, Lens Cap, Anti-Theft Lens Screw, Documentation Kit|
|Optional Accessories||Interchangeable Lens Options (x8), NovoPRO|