- Bravo SE is an "all-in-one" disc publishing system. Fast, automated robotic CD/DVD duplication and full-color, 4800 dpi direct-to-disc printing - all in one compact desktop unit.
Bravo SE takes the complex task of burning and printing discs and makes it simple.
- Ideal for producing either one at a time, unique discs or jobs of up to 20 discs at a time. Models include both Windows-based PC and Mac duplication software.
- Bravo SE does all of the work for you – unattended and automatically. It saves you time and money on every disc you produce! Here's how the process works:
- Bravo SE’s robot arm picks a blank disc from the input bin.
- The disc is placed into the integrated recorder.
- The disc is burned.
- The robot moves the disc to the built-in, 4800 dpi direct-to-disc inkjet color printer.
- The disc is printed.
- The robot picks the disc from the printer, places it into the output bin and starts over again.
- Perfect for a wide variety of light- to medium-duty disc publishing jobs. You can burn and print individual discs with unique data or quantities of the same disc.
- From initial set-up to full operation, Bravo SE is easy to use. PTPublisher professional burning software is included for Windows® and CharisMac Engineering's Discribe is included for Mac users. Both burning software packages allow virtually any digital information to be duplicated. Disc design software is also included.
- Disc Capacity:
- Recording Speeds:
- CD: 40x
- DVD: 20x
- DVD-DL: 10x
- Recordable Formats:
- CD: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-Audio (CD-DA), Video-CD, MP3 to CD-Audio, most other industry-standard CD formats
- DVD: DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±DL
- Optical Drive: Pioneer DVR-215
- Print Method: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Maximum Print Width: 4.724" (120mm)
- Media Types: Printable-surface DVD±R and CD-R; standard or water-resistant
- Colors: 16.7 million
- Included Software:
- For the PC: PTPublisher™, SureThing™ CD Label Software Primera Edition
- For the Mac: CharisMac Engineering’s Discribe™, EPS design template
- Minimum System Requirements:
- PC: Windows XP/2000 and Vista®, Pentium IV processor at 2GHz or higher, 512MB or more RAM, available USB 2.0 port, NTFS drive partition, 10 GB free hard drive space (for temporary DVD images)
- Mac: OS X v10.4 or higher, 700MHz PowerPC G4 or higher or Intel Solo or Duo Core™ processor, 256 MB or more of RAM, available USB 2.0 port, 10 GB free hard drive space (for temporary DVD images)
Quick Start Guide
Bravo SE Disc Publisher,
Call or Email for Price
(click here for rebate form that expired 9/30/09)