Barco ClickShare CS-100
Barco ClickShare CS-100 Set
Stand-alone wireless presentation system for small meeting rooms
Successful meetings are all about confidence. Confidence in the ideas, confidence in the presentations, but also confidence in the meeting room technology. That is why Barco has developed ClickShare. With this wireless presentation system, users can simply share what’s on their laptop or mobile device on the presentation screen. No cables, no setup, no waiting to join in.
This set includes the CS-100 Base Unit and 1 Button.
Sharing as a basic need
The CS-100 brings the ClickShare experience to small meeting and huddle rooms where sharing content from a laptop or mobile device is a basic need. Anyone – including guests – can connect with one click and share right away, without the need for any training. Users simply plug a USB-powered device – the ClickShare Button – into their PC or Mac and click the button to get the content from their laptop on the large meeting room screen. With the ClickShare Apps, users can also share content from their laptops, mobile phones or tablets. Make sure to have the latest firmware installed on your Base Unit to enable the best experience with the Desktop App.
A stand-alone model
The CS-100 is a stand-alone model with an HDMI output, that allows up to 8 users to connect and, with one user sharing at a time. The CS-100 includes the standard ClickShare security features including encryption, login management, https and the possibility to hide the SSID of the Base Unit’s wireless network.
The CS-100 is a product created with ISO 27001 certified flows and processes.
Adding ClickShare CS-100 to your fixed conference room set-up (like a Microsoft Teams or Zoom room) enhances collaboration in your Microsoft Teams and Zoom meetings. It brings the focus from conferencing back to truly collaborating.
- Wireless connection to central screen
- up to 8 users can connect; 1 user on-screen at a time
- Share from laptop, tablet or smartphone
- HDMI output
- Button and App work together to deliver a rich, seamless meeting experience
- ClickShare Button: In seconds, you are able to present wirelessly to the meeting room display from your laptop and can enjoy a more engaging, seamless meeting experience.
- ClickShare App: Collaboration more intuitive than ever before. The App easily connects to the meeting room, offering screen sharing as well as a host of advanced features. The App works on all devices, from desktop to Android and iOS.
- BYOD support: compatible with any device. Laptops can connect via USB Button or Collaboration App, while smartphones and tablets can connect via Mobile Apps.
- Free and easy updates: ClickShare has regular free updates and several tools at your disposal to help maintain the quality and security of your meeting collaboration hardware.
- ISO 27001 certified: As first wireless collaboration technology to obtain ISO 27001 Certification, we commit to the right processes and structures for the highest international security standards.
- Management dashboard: Managing ClickShare across your business is simple with our XMS (Cloud) Management Platform.
- Interactivity and collaboration: Discover a set of advanced interactivity features to boost your meeting collaboration: touch back support, annotation, blackboarding and moderation.
- Network integration: Whether you want to connect one unit to the network via ethernet or create a dedicated VLAN for all ClickShare units, you can integrate seamlessly with your network.
|Operating system||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32 & 64 bit
macOS 10.14/10.15 (Catalina)
Android 9 & 10 (ClickShare app)
iOS 11, 12 & 13 (ClickShare app)
|Video outputs||1x HDMI 1.2|
|Output resolution||1920x1080 @60Hz|
Via HDMI, analog via Audio Jack 3.5 mm
Up to 30 fps*
|Number of sources simultaneous on screen||1|
|Number of simultaneous connections||8|
|iPad, iPhone and Android compatibility||
Sharing of documents, browser, camera for both Android and iOS devices via ClickShare app
Available for Windows, requires ClickShare Extension Pack.
|Authentication protocol||WPA2-PSK in stand-alone mode
WPA2-PSK or IEEE 802.1X using the ClickShare Button in network integration mode
|Wireless transmission protocol||
IEEE 802.11 a/g/n
Adjustable with signal strength modulation; max. 30 m (100 ft) between ClickShare Button and ClickShare Base Unit
2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (DFS channels not supported)
|Connections||1x Ethernet LAN 100 Mbit
1x (back) + 1x (front) USB
Audio analog line out on mini jack socket (3.5 mm)
|Temperature range||Operating: 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F)
Max: 35°C (95°F) at 3000m
Storage: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
|Humidity||Storage: 0 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
Operation: 0 to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
3 years standard
|Google Cast Support||
Google Cast not supported
ClickShare Base Unit dimensions
|Weight||600 g / 1.32 lb|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||205 x 115 x 45 mm / 8.1" x 4.5" x 1.8" (Min.)|
|Power consumption||Operation: 6W (typical) / 18W (max)
Standby: 2.6W (ECO standby) / 0.4W (Deep standby)
* In optimal WiFi conditions with minimal WiFi interference and as measured during our quality validation. Check Network Deployment Guide (see Downloads tab) for more info on WiFi optimization and ideal configuration depending on your network environment.