BenQ Instashow WDC10
BenQ InstaShow™ WDC10 Button Kit
Button kit for InstaShow™ Plug & Play WDC10 — one button to start Full HD wireless presentation system.
Kit includes two buttons and one craddle.
You may purchase optional InstaShow Button Kits for up to 16 users in your meeting room. Please contact local dealers for more information.
Note: InstaShow Button works together with the InstaShow host unit whose proprietary architecture and router-level chipsets help ensure the best functionality, excellent video/audio quality, and superb network connection performance. Therefore, we strongly advise using InstaShow Button together with InstaShow host devices to provide the most reliable wireless projection in all situations.
Freedom of Instinctive Collaboration
- One simple button to start presenting, for up to 16 presenters
- No software setup or maintenance, avoiding the need for IT support
- Join anytime by simply pairing the InstaShow transmit button to a receiver host. (The host unit is available by purchasing the initial WDC10 package.) Holding down the pairing key on the host — possible via web control — and transmitter for five seconds is all that is required.
- Presenter-Controlled Video Mode Switching lets the presenters switch from clear presentation mode to smooth video mode with stereo sound at the click of a side button.
- Powerful compatibility on any platform with a standard HDMI input, letting presenters use content from a wide range of devices such as laptops, and Blue-ray/DVD players.
- Extended desktop mode in both Windows and OS X lets presenter use other applications during presentation.
Professional and Reliable Performance
AES 128-bit security encryption and WPA2 authentication protocol ensure that corporate intellectual property remains private and safe from tampering or unintended disclosure.
- Optimal Intelligent Resolution Matching Automatic configuration of the source notebook’s resolution setting to match the display device pixel-by-pixel for perfectly clear picture quality, whether it is a projector, flat-panel display, monitor or TV.
- Integrated hardware encoding and decoding for assured wireless presentation performance regardless of the operating system capabilities of the source notebook
- Automatic Wi-Fi channel selection and auto-reconnect features. Wi-Fi 802.11ac (for high performance up to 400Mbps) provides smooth wireless streaming of Full HD 1080p content without lagging, even in wireless traffic-heavy environments.
- Input latency lag less than 100ms enables natural, precise mouse movements and smooth execution of PowerPoint animations and transitions for professional-looking presentations.
Eco-Conscious Operation for Efficiency and Productivity
- HDMI Standby cuts InstaShow’s power consumption to near zero after the connected device is turned off, extending InstaShow’s lifespan. When the display device is turned back on, InstaShow also wakes up automatically without the need for a separate remote control.
- InstaShow can be configured to enter network standby when there is no source activity within a user-defined timeout.
- Up to 50% of display power consumption* can be conserved by InstaShow activating Blank Mode when used in conjunction with a BenQ projector.
*Actual power savings vary depending on the display device.
|Support Platform||Windows, MAC, Chrome. Any OS that supports HDMI standard 1.4|
|Video Outputs||HDMI 1.4, comply with HDCP|
|Frame Rate||Up to 60 fps depending on environment|
|Output Resolution||800x600, 1280x720 (720P) ,1024x768 (XGA), 1280x768, 1280x800 (WXGA), 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1360x768, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1680x1050, 1920x1080 (1080p)|
|Input Resolution||Up to 1920x1080|
|Simultaneous Connections||16 pcs|
|Audio||Stereo, Radio quality 16 bits 48 KHz|
|Wireless||EEE 802.11ac, 5 GHz, 2T2R|
|Data Rate Wireless **||Up to 867 Mbps|
|Authentication Protocol||WPA2 (WPA2-PSK (Pre-Shared key) / WPA2-Enterprise)|
|Security (encryption)||AES 128 bit|
|Reach||Max. 8 m (26.2 ft) between InstaShow Button and InstaShow Host|
|Temperature Range||Operation: 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F)
Storage: -10°C to +60°C (+14°F to +140°F)
|Humidity||Operation: 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Storage: 5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
|Cable||USB Type A, HDMI Cable|
|LED||*Red (boosting), Green (wifi connected), Blue (presenting)|
|Power Supply||DC 5 V ± 10%, 0.9 A|
|Power Consumption||Normal: 4.5 W|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||84.5 x 189.55 x 19.9 mm (3.3" x 7.5" x 0.8")|
|Weight||100 g (0.22 lb)|
|Dimension (WxDxH)||85 x 97.5 x 170.4 mm (3.3" x 3.8" x 6.7")|
|Weight||630 g (1.4 lbs)|
3-year limited warranty from the purchase date (excludes refurbished products, projector lamps, mounts, and all accessories).
What's in the box:
- InstaShow Button x2
- Cradle x1
- USB Extended Cable x1 (15 cm) and x1 (80 cm)
- Quick Start Guide x1
- Safety Statement x1
* Please find detailed LED behavior in the user manual.
** Wireless connection speed depends on wireless environment.
Note: The InstaShow host unit mentioned throughout these documents is available by purchasing the WDC10 InstaShow Wireless Presentation Device package.