Epson PowerLite 107
Epson PowerLite 107
Classroom projector with enhanced connectivity and audio
The PowerLite 107 classroom projector features advanced connectivity and premium 16 W audio. Offering remarkable color accuracy, Epson® projectors deliver high Color Brightness.
Reliable and easy to use, the PowerLite 107 features 3,500 lumens of color/white brightness, plus XGA resolution. Its long-lasting lamp, which delivers up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode, lowers maintenance costs.
Optional wireless and built-in RJ-45 connectivity offer advanced network control and support the simultaneous display of multiple screens — including from Chromebooks. It also features easy setup and 2x HDMI® (1x MHL®).
- Projection System: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Native Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Color Brightness: 3500 lumens
- White Brightness: 3500 lumens
- Remarkable color accuracy — High Color Brightness1 and wide Color Gamut6 with Epson
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness2
- Impressive image quality — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution; 4:3 format
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode3
- Enhanced wireless display technology — connect up to 50 Chromebook™, Mac®, PC, iOS® and Android™ devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection™4 (wireless module sold separately)
- Two-way content sharing — teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector4
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network, and more
- Flexible, easy setup — 1.2x optical zoom, ±30 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone correction, Easy-Slide control and Quick Corner®
- 2x HDMI — connect multiple A/V devices; includes 1x MHL-enabled port5
- Powerful, engaging sound — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product7
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner8
1 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 ECO Mode is up to 12,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 6,000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
4 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
5 Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link® (MHL) HDMI port.
6 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
7 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
8 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|Projection System:||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Projection Method:||Front / rear / ceiling mount|
|Driving Method:||Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Pixel Number:||786,432 dots (1024 x 768) x 3|
|Color Brightness - Color Light Output:||3500 lumens2|
|White Brightness - White Light Output:||3500 lumens2|
|Resolution:||1024 x 768 (XGA)|
|Resize:||640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1280 x 800 (WXGA), 1280 x 960 (SXGA2), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA3), 1366 x 768 (WXGA60-3), 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+), 1440 x 900 (WXGA+), 1680 x 900 (WXGA++), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA60)|
|Size - projected distance:||30" to 300" (0.76 to 7.62 m) (Zoom:Wide)|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical: ±30 degrees (Automatic)
Horizontal: ±30 degrees (Slider)
|USB Plug 'n Play:||Projector is compatible with PC and Mac® computers|
|Contrast Ratio:||Up to 15,000:1|
|Color Reproduction:||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Lamp Type||210 W UHE|
|Lamp Life:||ECO mode: Up to 12,000 hours3
Normal mode: Up to 6,000 hours3
|Operating Temperature:||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||ECO mode: 237 W
Normal mode: 326 W
Communication on: 2.0 W Standby
Communication off: 0.2 W Standby
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||11.6" x 10.2" x 3.5" (including feet)
11.6" x 10.2" x 3.4" (excluding feet)
|Weight:||6.17 lb (2.8 kg)|
|Security:||Kensington®-style lock provision
Security anchor bar
|F-number:||1.49 – 1.72|
|Focal Length:||16.9 mm – 20.28 mm|
|Zoom Ratio:||1.0 – 1.2 (optical zoom)|
|Throw Ratio Range:||1.48 (Zoom:Wide) – 1.77 (Zoom:Tele)|
|Display Performance:||NTSC: 480 lines
PAL: 576 lines
(Depends on observation of the multi-burst pattern)
|Input Signal:||NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL / M-PAL / N-PAL / PAL60 / SECAM|
|Speaker:||16 W (mono)|
|Fan Noise:||ECO mode: 28 dB
Normal mode: 37 dB
|Eco Features:||RoHS compliant
Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner8
|Features:||A/V Mute, Freeze, Split, Aspect, Color Mode, Auto, MHL Menu, Volume|
|Operating Distance:||19.7 ft (6 m)|
|Operating Angle:||Right / Left: ±30 degrees
Upper / Lower: ±15 degrees
Two-Year Projector Limited Warranty and 90-Day Lamp Limited Warranty
What's In The Box:
- PowerLite 107 Projector
- Power cord
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control
- User manual CD
- Software CD
- Quick setup sheet
- Warranty card
- Password protect sticker
Notes1-8: See Features tab.