Enhancing the overall ease-of-use of the DP series, Barco introduces the new Communicator Touch Panel as a standard projector component across all models. Designed for multi-user command and control, the Communicator enables users to learn quickly and operate efficiently - using an elegant and flexible touchscreen interface. The interface's commonality means that operators can intuitively use any model in the product line, without restriction, and its user-friendly nature translates directly into a short and enjoyable learning curve.
- Full version of Communicator software provided "as standard"
- Embedded PC version on the DP-1500, DP-2000 and DP-3000
- "Touch" PC component is removable, enabling customers to use their own SMS (Screen Management System) display
- Elementary redundant keypad is available on the projector
- Provides "fingertip" control over the projector's lamp, dowser, test patterns, diagnostics, presets, ACS-2048, and server
- Optional integration of server GUI on the embedded PC
- Optional laptop "Communicator" version is available
- Cinema facility administrator defines user level and password for all operators
- Based on user login, software provides "trace" capabilities in case projector mistreatment
- Installers and "freelancers" can follow a Barco "DP Series Operations" training course. Upon successful completion, personal user login is issued.
PC touch panel: Full version of Communicator software provided as standard on the PC touch panel. Available for DP-1500, DP-2000, DP-3000 and via an upgrade for DP100 and DP90
System interfaces: USB ports x2; RS232 x1; Ethernet 10/100 Mb/s
LCD panel: 8.4" viewable image size; Active display area: 800x600 pixels; Dimensions 170.4H x 127.8V
Active input selection: Control of active projector input and total configuration of all related parameters
Macros: Automatic save to macro; Creation of macros
Projector preset activation: Activate the stored projector preset configurations
Projector preset configuration: Full control and configuration of the projector presets
Projector diagnostics: Access to projector diagnostics and diagnostics log file. Detailed diagnostics on fans speeds, all relevant voltages and internal temperatues
Graphical configuration of resizing and masking: WYSIWYG interface for projector resizing and masking capabilities
CLO calibration: Calibration and read out of the CLO
Extended test and diagnostics utilities: Utilities to test ethernet connections, automation system, input signal errors
Project color calibration capabilities: Color calibration utilities to calibrate your projector on site
Server monitoring: Monitor the server communication and commands for subtitle and metadata (equals Cine Canvas)
Look-up table management: Access and activate color, gamma and 3D look-up tables
User management: Administrator defines user level and password for all operators
To check whether this item is compatible with your equipment, use the form below.