Epson PowerLite L510U
Robust, compact WUXGA laser projector with 5,000 lumens plus lens shift.
The compact, affordable PowerLite L510U laser projector delivers powerful performance for education and business applications. Get bright, vivid images with 5,000 lumens color/white brightness, and a dynamic contrast ratio of up to 2,500,000:1.
This robust projector also offers WUXGA resolution and Full HD support. Featuring breakthrough laser technology, it delivers a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours. And, it offers virtually maintenance-free operation for the life of the optical engine.
It also includes manual lens shift, enterprise-level wireless security support (module sold separately), and advanced installation features.
Bright, vivid color: 5,000 lumens color/white brightness1.
Full HD, widescreen images up to 500"
WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200); Full HD 1080p support
- Breakthrough laser technology features a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours2; plus Instant ON/OFF
- Virtually maintenance-free operation for the life of the optical engine3
- Extraordinary sharpness and detail: up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Flexible installation: up to ±50 percent vertical and ±20 percent horizontal manual lens shift
- Optional wireless networking with enterprise-level security, plus wireless content sharing with Epson iProjection™4; wireless module sold separately
- Robust connectivity supports HDBaseT™, 2x HDMI®, VGA, RJ-45, stereo mini and control management tools
- Advanced installation features: 360-degree flexibility and geometric correction tools such as horizontal and vertical keystone, arc correction, Quick Corner® and more
- Constant Brightness Mode5: fine-tune the brightness setting to help maximize run time
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner7
2 20,000 hours is the estimated laser light source life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a standard limited warranty of 3 years.
3 Life of the optical engine may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a standard limited warranty of 3 years.
4 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
5 Color light output and white light output (lumens) in Constant Brightness Mode can be lower than the maximum output achievable when the Constant Brightness Mode is off. Actual run time may vary depending on environmental conditions, usage and settings.
6 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
7 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
RGB Liquid Crystal Shutter Projection System
Front, Front/Ceiling, Rear, Rear/Ceiling
0.67" (D10 with C2Fine™)
Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
2,304,000 pixels (1920 x 1200) x 3
Color Brightness - Color Light Output:
White Brightness - White Light Output:
1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
Throw Ratio Range: 1.35–2.2
Size - projected distance:
80" screen: 2.33–3.78 m
Vertical: ±30 degrees; Horizontal: ±30 degrees
Up to 2,500,000:1
Up to 1.07 billion colors
Light Source Life:
Normal: 20,000 hours; Quiet: 20,000 hours; Extended: 30,000 hours
Effective Scanning Frequency Range:
Analog: 13.5–162 MHz (up to UXGA 60 Hz)
Digital: 13.5–162 MHz (up to UXGA 60 Hz)
Analog: 15–92 kHz
Digital: 15–75 kHz
Analog: 50–85 Hz
Digital: 24/30/50/60 Hz
Optical Zoom (Manual)/Focus (Manual)
Zoom: Wide: 50"–500" [1.44–14.76 m]; Zoom: Tele: 50"–500" [2.35–23.84 m]
Lens cap (without string)
- HDBaseT 1x
- 2x HDMI
- Analog: D-sub 15 pin
- 1x Control I/O: RS-232C D-sub 9 pin
- USB-I/O: Type A 1x; Type B 1x
- Wired LAN RJ45
- Wireless LAN Optional Accessory
- Audio in (stereo): 2x
- Audio out (stereo): 1x
37 dB (Normal Mode), 25 dB (ECO Mode)
17.32" x 11.97" x 5.35" (W x D x H)
17.32" x 11.97" x 4.73" (W x D x H)
Weight - with standard lens:
Approx. 18.7 lb/8.45 kg
- Front: Right/Left: ±60 degrees; Upper/Lower: +30 to -20 degrees
- Rear: Right/Left: ±30 degrees; Upper/Lower: +50 to +10 degrees
Power Supply Voltage:
100 – 240 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz AC
Normal: 353 W; Quiet: 254 W; Networked Standby 2.0 W; Energy Saving: 0.3 W
What's in the Box:
- PowerLite L510U Projector
- Power cord
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Remote control and batteries
- Quick setup poster
- Cable cover
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
|Replacement air filter||
Add to Cart
|HDBaseT transmitter for large venue projectors||
Add to Cart
|Wireless LAN module||
Add to Cart