5000-Lumen LCD Projector Best Qualified for Collaboration
Get the best of both worlds in the Panasonic PT-VZ580U, a projector that works brilliantly as a high-brightness portable for large boardrooms, meeting spaces, and classrooms, or as an easily-managed ceiling installation solution. However it's used, everybody can serve punchy, pin-sharp pictures in well-lit spaces with this Panasonic LCD projector.
Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels) resolution brings crisp Full HD to meeting spaces and classrooms for immersive viewing. With brightness of up to 5,000 lumens and a 16,000:1 contrast ratio, your audience is treated to vivid colors, inky blacks, pure highlights, and clearly legible text reproduction even in bright conditions.
The Panasonic PT-VZ580U projector's 1.6x zoom lens allows you to project from a wide range of distances from tabletops or ceiling. Use vertical lens shift to quickly adjust image position without distortion.
Deep Imaging Power
- Boosted Picture Quality with Up to 5,000 lm and 16,000:1 Contrast: Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels) resolution brings crisp Full HD to meeting spaces and classrooms for immersive viewing. With brightness of up to 5,000 lumens and a 16,000:1 contrast ratio, your audience is treated to vivid colors, inky blacks, pure highlights, and clearly legible text reproduction even in bright conditions.
6-Colors Adjustment and Color Correction Functions: Correct slight color variations in the reproduction range of individual units set up for multi-projection. This is particularly useful for side-by-side configurations delivering ultra-wide-screen pictures. Very large images can be seamlessly presented in auditoriums and boardrooms.
Efficient Low-Maintenance Design: Less maintenance is not only good for your budget, but also the environment. Air filter replacement cycle is at a class-leading 7,000 hours, and the unit can be washed and reused twice1 to minimize waste. Lamp life is also pushed out to 7,000 hours in ECO2 mode2, meaning part refreshment can be performed together with filter maintenance to reduce downtime.
- Daylight View Basic: Panasonic technology assures sharp and comfortably viewed images even with the blinds open by enhancing fine details (particularly in dark areas of the image) that are normally difficult to see in bright rooms. A built-in sensor measures ambient light while Daylight View Basic adjusts halftone color and brightness to suit ambient illumination (with Daylight View Basic set to AUTO mode).
- Quiet Operation: Technologies combine to keep noise levels down to just 29 dB3, so the sound of the cooling fan is less distracting. This helps to keep attention focused on the presentation and quiet video scenes.
Free and Flexible Installation
- 1.6x Zoom Lens and Lens Shift Function: Zoom lens allows you to project from wide range of distances from tabletops or ceiling. Use vertical lens shift to quickly adjust image position without distortion.
- Quick Lamp and Filter Replacement: For convenience, the filter can be replaced via the side and the lamp from the top of the projector. There’s no need to remove the unit from its ceiling mount for periodic maintenance.
- Auto Screen Image Rotation: Images are automatically4 rotated depending on installation orientation — upside down on the ceiling or set on a table — using a built-in angle sensor.
Easy Geometric Adjustment Function: Horizontal, vertical, and corner keystone correction adjusts the image shape for clear visibility when projecting off-axis or from an unusual angle. Curved Screen Correction allows for the projection of natural, distortion-free images onto curved or cylindrical surfaces.
USB Display Function: Install Wireless Manager software on your PC, connect computer and projector with a USB cable5, and Wireless Manager will automatically start up and output media (including audio) to the projector.
- DC OUT Terminal
- Direct Power Off
- Built-in Speaker
- ECO Management Function
- Whiteboard and Blackboard Modes
- Emulation Mode
- Multi Monitoring & Control Software
- Crestron Connected™, AMX DD, and PJLink™ Compatible
- Auto Input Signal Search
- Early Warning Software ET-SWA100 Series (Optional)
- Startup Logo Function
- Presentation Support Function
- Audio Standby Mode
- Digital Zoom Function
- Anti-theft Features
- Built-in Closed Caption Decoder
1 Filter replacement cycle is calculated based on time when projector's built-in sensor detects clogging and powers projector down. Please follow the procedures listed in the operating instructions when washing the filter with water. Replacement is recommended after filter has been washed and reused twice, or if filter is not sufficiently clean after washing. Filter replacement cycle is a guideline and may be reduced depending on environmental conditions.
2 Maximum value with Lamp Mode set to ECO2. 5,000 hours in Normal Mode and 6,000 hours in ECO1 Mode (7,000 hours in ECO Mode). Lamp replacement cycle is a guideline and may be reduced depending on environmental conditions.
3 With Lamp Mode set to ECO2. 37 dB in Normal and 35 dB in ECO1 Mode.
4 Manual setting also available via setup menu.
5 One-time USB driver installation is required upon initial USB cable connection. Supports Windows® PC only. Function is not available on Windows® 10.
3 Years Parts & Labor Warranty; 90 Days Lamp