5200 Lumen, WUXGA, Laser, LCD Projector
The NEC PE506UL Entry Installation Series, LCD laser projector combines a unique set of features at a budget conscious price making it ideal for K12 and higher education classrooms as well as corporate conference rooms for small to medium-sized businesses.
With 5200 lumens, WUXGA resolution and outstanding LCD color fidelity, the PE Series delivers impressive images in demanding applications. Installation flexibility is achieved with a compact design and broad horizontal and vertical manual lens shift with a 1.6x zoom lens. The 20,000-hour laser life creates a low total-cost-of-ownership (TCO) projection solution.
- LCD technology delivers an impressive and accurate image
- Horizontal & Vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- Powerful 16W speakers provide volume needed for most large classrooms and conference rooms
- 4K-ready; displays stunning 4K 30Hz content using NEC's proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and a cost-saving design mean these projectors are great for demanding applications in K12, higher education and corporate settings
- Portrait Mode: Ability to install a projector on its side to create a 10:16 portrait image
- Tilt-Free Installation: Allows the projector to be rotated freely (360°) in order to point up or down depending on the installation requirements.
- USB Viewer: Permits playback (without a PC) of presentations or display images stored as JPG files from a USB flash drive.
- Variable Audio Out: Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.
- Wireless LAN (Optional): Allows you to transmit images from a PC wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need for traditional cumbersome cables.
- Cornerstone Correction: Allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- ECO Mode™: Extends light source life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
- 4K Ready: Displays stunning 4K content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details.
- Built-In Speakers: Enhances the visual experience with superior sound.
Carbon Savings Meter: Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- 16W Audio: Provides the volume needed for large rooms.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP): Ensures quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers.
Lens Shift: Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
- Wired Network Connection: Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability).
- Crestron Roomview: Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- Direct Power Off: Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp has properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
|Native Resolution||WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Maximum Resolution||Up to 4K@30 (HDMI), WUXGA (1920x1200) Analog|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||3,000,000:1 (with Dynamic Contrast)|
|Display Technology||0.64" LCD|
|Horizontal (Analog/Digital)||15–100 kHz (RGB: 24 kHz or over)|
|SD/HD Video Signal Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K UHD|
|PC Signal Compatibility||VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA|
|Macintosh Signal Compatibility||Yes|
|External Control||RS-232 (D-Sub 9pin), IR, LAN|
Power Consumption (typical)
|On||352 W / 228 W / 201 W / 2 W / 0.5 W|
|Input Current||4.5–1.6 A|
|Power Requirements||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||15.9 x 5.4 x 14.7 in. (405 x 137 x 373 mm)|
|Weight||17.5 lb (7.95 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32–104°F / 0–40°C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 88% Humidity (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||14–122°F / -10–50°C|
|Storage Humidity||20 to 80% Humidity (Non-Condensing)|
|Light Output||5,200 Lumens (normal)|
|Light Source Life||20,000 hours normal / 30,000 hours ECO|
|Screen Size (diagonal)||30–300 in. / 0.76–7.62m|
Focal Distance: 17.2~27.7 mm
|Projection Distance||2.6 to 44.3 ft. / 0.8 to 13.5 m|
|Projector Angle||0–10.8° tele / 0–17° wide (at 60")|
|Lens Adjustment Functions||Manual focus, zoom, shift|
|Keystone Correction||±30° horizontal (manual)
±30° vertical (manual + auto)
|Supported Screen Size (Maximum)||30–300 in. / 0.76–7.62m|
|Installation Orientation||Floor/Front, Floor/Rear, Ceiling/Front, Ceiling/Rear|
|Fan Noise||37 dB (ECO mode Off), 27 dB (ECO mode)|
|Regulations||USA: UL (UL60950-1/UL62368-1) FCC Part15 Class B
Canada: CAN/CSA (62368-1-14) ICES-003 Issue 7
Limited Warranty (parts & labor)
Registered owners receive a 5-year or 20,000-hour (whichever comes first) limited parts and labor warranty, including InstaCare next business day exchange.
What's in the Box
- Remote control
- Power cord
- RGB signal cable
- User manual CDROM
- Quick Start Guide
- Security Sticker
|Replacement remote control (RMT-PJ39)||
Add to Cart
|Wireless LAN Adapter (NP05LM1)||
Add to Cart