Epson Home Cinema 3200
Epson Home Cinema 3200
4K PRO-UHD 3-Chip Projector with HDR
The Epson Home Cinema 3200 includes our latest 4K PRO-UHD technology for an exceptional 4K HDR home theater experience. Using advanced processing technologies for resolution enhancement, color and image processing, the Home Cinema 3200 faithfully displays all your favorite content at an exceptional level of brightness and color accuracy. And, with support for the latest 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 specification, you’ll enjoy 4K HDR gaming at a full 60 fps from the latest generation of consoles and streaming devices.
Whether you’re streaming your favorite series, 4K gaming, or simply watching a blockbuster movie in HDR, the Epson Home Cinema 3200 is simply stunning.
- 4K PRO-UHD Projection Technology
- True 3-chip projector design
- 4K resolution processing
- Full 10-bit HDR; HLG support
- Real-time, digital video processing
- 4K PRO-UHD1 Projection Technology: utilizes advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing – resulting in an exceptional 4K home theater experience.
- True 3-Chip Projector Design: advanced 3LCD technology that displays 100 percent of the RGB color signal for every frame without any "rainbow effect" or color brightness issues.
- 4K Resolution Processing: pixel-shifting technology precisely controls three individual, high-definition LCD chips to parallel-process millions of pixels.
- Full 10-bit HDR2: accepts 100 percent of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an amazing visual performance, plus HLG support.
- Digital Video Processing: real-time, 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions; helps eliminate banding, blocking and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance.
- Outstanding Brightness: an impressive 2,900 lumens for both color and white brightness3; contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1.
- Full 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 support: compatible with virtually all color formats, depths and spaces while simultaneously supporting 4K HDR2 content at a full 60 Hz.
- Epson Precision Lens: utilizes a multi-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity, along with precision vertical and horizontal axis lens shift adjustment
- aptTM Bluetooth®: for easy, wireless connectivity to external sound systems.
- Active 3D support1: offers support for high-performance, active 3D glasses to faithfully reproduce all the source 3D information to maximize the visual effect.
- Eco Features:
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner5
2 HDR performance available with select third-party devices. For more information, see www.epson.com/hdrcompatibility
3 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
5 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|Projection System:||Epson 3LCD|
|Projection Method:||Front / rear / ceiling mount|
|Driving Method:||Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix, 0.61" - wide panel|
|Color Brightness - Color Light Output:||2,900 lumens1|
|White Brightness - White Light Output:||2,900 lumens1|
|Aspect Ratio:||Native: 16:9 widescreen (4:3 resize, 16:10 resize); compatible with 4:3 with Normal, Full or Zoom Modes|
|Resolution:||4K Enhancement1 (1920 x 1080 x 2)|
|Maximum Resolution:||4096 x 2160|
|Supported Resolution:||3840 x 2160, Full HD 1080p/i, HD 720p, 576p/i, 480p/i|
|Lamp Type:||250 W UHE|
|Size - projected distance:||0" – 300" (Zoom: Wide and Zoom: Tele)|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical/Horizontal: ± 30 degrees (manual)|
|Contrast Ratio:||Up to 40,000:1, Auto Iris on|
|Color Processing:||Full 10-bit (partial 12-bit)|
|Color Reproduction:||Full-color (up to 1.07 billion colors)|
|Operating Temperature:||41° to 95 °F (5° to 35 °C)|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||16.1" x 13.0" x 6.5" (409 x 330 x 165 mm) including feet|
|Weight:||14.6 lb (6.6 kg)|
|Security:||Kensington security lock port|
|Type:||Optical Zoom (manual) / Focus (manual)|
|F-number:||1.49 – 1.77|
|Focal Length:||18.2 – 29.2 mm|
|Zoom Ratio:||1 – 1.62|
|Throw Ratio Range:||1.32 – 2.15|
|Super Resolution:||2D and 3D|
|Auto Iris:||2D and 3D:
|Frame Interpolation:||1080p @ 24 Hz|
|Display Performance:||4K/UHD @ 60 Hz compatible, HDR102, 1080p; HD, 2D, 3D|
|Color Modes:||Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema|
|Input Signal:||480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p / 2160p|
|Fan Noise:||24 dB – 35 dB|
|Parental Controls:||Power Button Lock (hinders projector from being turned on without parental supervision)|
|Computer Compatibility:||PC, Mac®|
|Features:||Front and rear directional|
|Operating Distance:||32 ft (10 m)|
What's In The Box:
- Home Cinema 3200 projector
- Power cord
- Remote control with (2) AA batteries
- Quick Setup Guide
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.