Epson PowerLite Pro G5350NL
Epson PowerLite Pro G5350NL
3-Chip XGA Large Venue Projector
Designed with your installation needs in mind, the Epson PowerLite Pro G5350NL offers the perfect solution for any auditorium, classroom or boardroom. With 5000 lumens and XGA resolution, this powerful, network-ready performer ensures amazing presentations. The internal 3LCD technology is an innovative 3-chip design that sets itself apart by delivering vibrant, true-to-life images with better color brightness and a wider color gamut.
Engineered to integrate seamlessly with existing systems, the G5350NL includes features (such as vertical and horizontal lens shift) that ensure easy installation with greater flexibility.
Its unique networking capabilities allow you to send presentations over the network both wirelessly or through the wired LAN. And, Epson Easy Management™ gives your system administrators the power to remotely monitor and control your projectors.
With one-touch filter removal and easy side lamp access, this projectors offers a low cost of ownership and easy maintenance for added peace of mind. The Epson PowerLite Pro G5350NL is an ideal choice for both executive boardrooms and educational institutions, with the value, power and performance needed for all your presentation needs.
- Amazing presentations in any classroom or boardroom — 5000 lumens, XGA resolution
- Industry-leading system support — advanced connectivity: two computer RGB inputs, three component connections (5 BNC and HD15) and an HDMI digital port with HDCP
- Greater positioning flexibility — centered lens design, vertical/ horizontal lens shift mechanism and standard lens with 1.8x wider zoom (lens sold separately — see Accessories tab.)
- Closed captioning capabilities without any added costs — built-in decoder
- Direct On and Direct Off — power installed projectors off and on with the flip of an outlet switch
- Superior color and detail — 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Greater installation flexibility with optional bayonet lenses — five easily exchangeable Epson lenses available; standard lens for ceiling-mounted applications (lens sold separately)
- Convenient maintenance features — fast, easy filter cleaning and replacement, easy side access to the lamp
- Wireless peer-to-peer connections — optional wireless card for even greater flexibility (card not required if network contains a reachable access point)
- Easy image setup — convenient Quick Corner® function
- Easy monitoring and control — RJ-45 with Epson monitoring software included
- Single off-axis installation — 30-degree tilt operation
|0.76:1||1.3–2.4:1:1||2.2–3.42:1||3.18–5.03:1||4.71 – 6.65:1|
|Replacement Air Filter (ELPAF17)|
|Replacement Lamp (ELPLP46)|