XGA Conference Room Projector
This lamp based projector is capable of displaying 2850 Lumens at its brightest setting, with a native resolution of 1024x768 (XGA), allowing your presentations to shine!
The internal 3LCD technology is an innovative 3-chip design that sets itself apart by delivering vibrant, true-to-life images with better color brightness and a wider color gamut.
The Seattle X30N features a hearty input panel, making use and installation a cinch.
Note: The X30N-STLK includes a conversion lens that is attached to the front of the standard lens. This shortens the throw ratio to 1.0–1.2:1.
- Side changing lamp and filter — Easy lamp installation and projector maintenance. No need to remove the projector from ceiling mount position.
- Quick startup and shutdown — Set up and present quickly, with only a 10 second cool down cycle when you finish.
- Built in Network Control software via RJ45 (LAN) connection — Manage your projectors through a web-based platform.
- Robust input panel
- Advanced Anti-theft features, Kensington® lock, Keypad lock, Security Anchor bar
- Password security
- Built-in 8-watt mono speaker
Five auto features (Auto Search, Auto Sync, Auto Ceiling, Auto Keystone and Auto Filter Alert)
Seven display modes (Natural, Cinema, Daylight, Green board, White Board, Black Board and User)
Image freeze function
Digital zoom adjustment up 4x
Multi Language OSD (On-Screen Display)
Optional harsh enviro filter