A bright 9600 lumens in a compact body
The Panasonic PT-DW8300U Projector is a WXGA Large Venue Projector. This lamp based projector is capable of displaying 9,600 Lumens at its brightest setting with a native resolution of 1366x768 . The internal DLP technology touts higher contrast, less visible pixels and more portability.
The unique projector lens (not included) has the ability to be shifted to allow greater flexibility in positioning the projector relative to the screen. Panasonic 3-DLP projectors use lenses with fixed F-stops to deliver full rated light output regardless of the zoom setting and choice of lens. This means a higher brightness than similarly rated competing projectors. (See optional lenses.)
Brightness and Picture Quality
• Panasonic’s original dual-lamp system, with its new 355-W lamp, has helped make the body as compact as Panasonic’s original PT-D7700U Series, while providing a full 9,600 lumens of brightness with 120-VAC operation.
• New dynamic iris achieves a high contrast ratio of 10,000:1.
• Detail Clarity Processor 3 brings depth and clarity to details.
• System Daylight View 2 for enhanced color perception.
• DICOM Simulation mode reproduces easy-to-view rendering of X-ray photos.*1
Reliability and Stability
• Panasonic’s original Dual Lamp System eliminates the interruption if a lamp should fail (in dual-lamp operation mode). The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projection. Operation is possible in temperatures up to 113°F/45°C.*2 A dust-resistant optical block is also employed. These features combine to ensure high reliability.
• Auto Cleaning Filter (ACF) eliminates the need to clean the air filter for up to 10,000 hours.*3
Enhanced Installation Flexibility
• Lens-centered design, wide range of optional lenses, powered H/V-lens shift, and flexible vertical 360-degree installation enable use in various locations.
• Multi-Unit Brightness Control function automatically adjusts and controls brightness variation over multiple screens.
• Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens.
• Versatile interfaces are provided, including HDMI and DVI-D input terminals.
• Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software allows multiple projectors to be managed together over a wired LAN.
• Direct Power Off lets you directly shut off the power supply breaker.
• A Scheduling function enables timed operation using only the projector controls.
• Picture-in-Picture lets you control the layout of two windows for a wide variety of presentations.
• Environment-friendly, low standby power consumption of 0.2 W (Standby mode: eco)
*1 This product is not a medical instrument. Do not use it for actual medical diagnosis.
*2 The operating temperature is 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C) when the fan control is set to High Altitude mode (for over 4,593 feet (1,400 m) to 8,858 feet (2,700 m) above sea level).
*3 The replacement cycle given here is a guideline. It may be shorter depending on the usage environment.
* Discontinued models