Interface Board for 12G-SDI Optical
This is an input board for mounting to select 3-chip DLP™ projectors, which allows input of two 12G-SDI optical signal systems.
Please check the Compatibility tab to determine if this accessory will work with your projector.
- Eliminating additional optical fiber to SDI convertor at projector side
- The direct optical fiber connection can reach up to 6.2 miles (10 km) distance for 4K signal
- Compatible with HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 12G-SDI
- Ideal for environments where long distance and stable connection is required
*This unit does not operate as a stand-alone unit. Use it by mounting to a compatible 3-chip DLP™ projector (sold separately).
* It is recommended that installation and removal of the interface board for the main projector unit should be carried out by a qualified technician. Please contact the place of purchase.
|Compatible slot||SLOT NX specification|
|Connecting terminal||Two SFP ports
|Compatible signal||Input||Single link HD-SDI signal SMPTE ST 292 compliant
Single link 3G-SDI signal SMPTE ST 424, 425-2 compliant
Single link 6G-SDI signal SMPTE ST 2081-1, 2081-10 compliant
Single link 12G-SDI signal SMPTE ST 2082-1, 2082-10 compliant
The signal input to the terminal or the terminal is output from the terminal (active through output).
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5-15/16 x 1-17/32 x 5-19/32 in (151 x 38.5 x 142 mm)|
|Weight||12.7 oz (360 g)|
- "SLOT NX" is a name of the slot unique to Panasonic supporting the signal input for the 4K image.
- The video signal that can actually display will vary depending on the display device (projector or flat panel display) on which the Interface Board is installed. For details, refer to the Operating Instructions of your display device.
To check whether this item is compatible with your equipment, use the form below.