Ultra-Short-Throw Fixed Lens for 3-DLP Projectors
Please check the Compatibility tab to make sure that this lens is compatible with your projector.
- Minimizes Throw Distance, Increases Flexibility — Project in tight spaces from very short throw-distances. With zero offset capability, the ET-D3LEU100 (along with zoom lens ET-D3LEW200) widens the versatility of Panasonic’s 3-Chip DLP™ lineup. (See image below)
- Wide-Range Adjustment After Projector Installation — Powered vertical and horizontal lens-shift provides wide-range adjustment after projector installation, saving time and effort. (ET-D3LEW200 further enhances flexibility with powered optical zoom.)
- Lens Design Delivers an Unobstructed View — L-shaped design gives the audience a clear and unobstructed view of the image even in low-ceiling installations.
- Supports AFO (Active Focus Optimizer) to maintain the optimum focus level regardless of content brightness.
- Sharp images immediately after start-up — Compatible projectors continuously monitor ambient temperature around the lens and maintain optimum focus for sharp images, even immediately after start-up.
Example of a 300-inch projection image
* These lens shift values are for ceiling installations using the PT-RQ22K. Lens shift values will vary by model. For floor installations, up and right shift will be defined as a positive value. Down and left shift will be defined as a negative value.
|Lens type||Ultra-Short-Throw Lens|
|Focal length (f)||8.0 mm (5/16")|
|Screen size||200–600 inches|
|Auto Lens Identification
function – Compatible
|Horizontal||+29 % to -5 %|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||275 x 154 x 428.7 mm (10 13/16" x 6 1/16" x 16 7/8")|
|Weight||Approx. 8.0 kg (17.6 lbs)|
* Value is for ceiling installations using the PT-RQ22K. Lens-shift value will vary by model. For floor installations, up and right shift will be defined as a positive value. Down and left shift will be defined as a negative value.
To check whether this item is compatible with your equipment, use the form below.