Short-Throw Zoom Lens for 3-DLP Projectors
Please check the Compatibility tab to make sure that this lens is compatible with your projector.
- Minimizes Throw Distance, Increases Flexibility — Project in tight spaces from very short throw-distances. With zero offset capability, the ET-D3LEW200 (along with fixed lens ET-D3LEU100) widens the versatility of Panasonic’s 3-Chip DLP™ lineup. (See image below)
- Wide-Range Adjustment After Projector Installation — Powered vertical and horizontal lens-shift provides wide-range adjustment after projector installation, saving time and effort. The ET-D3LEW200 further enhances flexibility with powered optical zoom.
- Lens Design Delivers an Unobstructed View — L-shaped design gives the audience a clear and unobstructed view of the image even in low-ceiling installations.
- Supports AFO (Active Focus Optimizer) to maintain the optimum focus level regardless of content brightness.
- Sharp images immediately after start-up — Compatible projectors continuously monitor ambient temperature around the lens and maintain optimum focus for sharp images, even immediately after start-up.
Example of a 300-inch projection image
* These lens shift values are for ceiling installations using the PT-RQ22K. Lens shift values will vary by model. For floor installations, up and right shift will be defined as a positive value. Down and left shift will be defined as a negative value.
|Lens type||Short-Throw Zoom Lens|
|Focal length (f)||3.8–18.1 mm (17/32"–23/32")|
|Screen size||200–600 inches|
|Auto Lens Identification
function – Compatible
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||250 x 193 x 495 mm (9 27/32" x 7 19/32" x 19 1/2")|
|Weight||Approx. 9.0 kg (19.8 lbs)|
* Value is for ceiling installations using the PT-RQ22K. Lens-shift value will vary by model. For floor installations, up and right shift will be defined as a positive value. Down and left shift will be defined as a negative value.
To check whether this item is compatible with your equipment, use the form below.