Epson Home Cinema 2250 Mk II
Epson Home Cinema 2250 MKII
3LCD Full HD 1080p, 2700 Lumens Wireless Projector
Why compromise for anything other than true 3LCD projection? Built from the ground up to deliver an exceptionally immersive viewing experience, the Epson Home Cinema 2250 MKII displays vivid, true-to-life content with Best-in-Class Color Brightness, advanced 3-chip, 3LCD technology and an amazing contrast ratio of up to 70,000:1.
The perfect choice for streaming TV shows, sporting events, movies and more, this dynamic projector produces crisp images for an astounding Full HD picture.
Plus, with Android TV and wireless connectivity, you get seamless access to popular streaming services including Netflix, Hulu, HBO and YouTube™.
- Stunning Picture Quality: Delivers an immersive Full HD viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies.
- Best-in-Class Color Brightness1: Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for outstanding color accuracy while maintaining excellent color brightness, without any distracting "rainbowing" or "color brightness" issues seen with other projection technologies.
- Streaming projector with Android TV2: Latest Android TV interface with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant™. Watch all your favorite streaming channels such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO, YouTube and more3.
- Ultra Bright Picture: 2,700 lumens of color and white brightness4
- Easy Setup: Built-in 10 W speaker and easy setup for HD entertainment right out of the box
Advanced Adjustment Features: Four selectable color modes to optimize projection content: Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Cinema and Game
- Amazing dynamic contrast ratio: up to 70,000:1 for rich detail in dark scenes
- Versatile connectivity: features an HDMI® port, so you can connect your cable/satellite box, Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console or streaming device
- Convenient audio output: flexible stereo mini-jack output to connect external self-powered speakers or headphones and enhance the sound
- Outstanding support: 2-year limited warranty and two-business-day replacement with free shipping5
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner7
1 Color brightness measured per IDMS 15.4. Additional colors and picture modes tested. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors vs. comparable top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 – September 2020. COLOR BRIGHTNESS WILL VARY BASED ON USAGE CONDITIONS.
2 In order to use the Android TV, the device must be configured on a network via a wireless connection of 5 Mbps or faster.
3 Some apps require paid subscriptions. Device must be configured on a network via a wireless connection of 5 Mbps or faster.
4 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
5 Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in and processed by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Two-Business-Day delivery.
6 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
7 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Epson® 3LCD, 3-chip technology
Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
2,073,600 dots (1920 x 1080) x 3
|Color Brightness2 - Color Light Output:||
|White Brightness2 - White Light Output:||
Normal Power Consumption mode: 2700 lumens (ISO 21118 standard)
ECO Power Consumption mode: 1780 lumens (ISO 21118 standard)
1080p (1920 x 1080)
200 W UHE (Ultra High Efficiency)
|Lamp Life1:||Normal Power Consumption mode: Up to about 4500 hours
ECO Power Consumption mode: Up to about 7500 hours
|Image Size (in native aspect ratio):||
30 inches (0.76 m) to 300 inches (7.62 m)
|Keystone Correction Angle:||Vertical: ± 30º (manual and using Auto Keystone)
Horizontal: ± 30º (manual)
|Lens Shift:||Vertical: +15%|
70000:1 with Auto Iris on, Dynamic Color Mode, Normal Power Consumption mode, and Wide zoom mode
Up to 1.07 billion colors
USB type mini-B port for firmware updates only
|F-number:||1.51 – 1.99|
|Focal Length:||18.2 mm – 29.2 mm|
|Throw Ratio Range:||
1.33 (Zoom: Wide) to 2.16 (Zoom: Tele)
|Zoom Ratio (Tele to Wide):||1.0 – 1.6|
|Display Performance:||NTSC: 1920 x 1080 native 1080p, HC, 2D, 3D|
|Input Signal:||HDMI: TMDS
Video Compatibility: 2D: WXGA60 Hz, WXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA,
VGA 3D: 720p 50/60 Hz, 1080i 50/60 Hz, 1080p 50/60/24 Hz
|Computer Compatibility:||PC, Mac®|
|Internal Sound System:||10 W monaural|
|Operating Temperature:||Up to 7500 ft (2286 m): 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)
7500 ft (2286 m) to 10000 ft (3048 m): 41 to 86 °F (5 to 30 °C)
Storage: 14 to 140 °F (-10 to 60 °C)
100 – 240 V AC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz, 3.2 – 1.4A
|Power Consumption (100 to 120 V):||Normal Power Consumption mode:: 310 W
ECO Power Consumption mode: 236 W
Sleep mode: 0.3 W
|Fan Noise:||36 dB (Normal Power Consumption mode)
28 dB (ECO Power Consumption mode)
|W x D x H:||12.1" x 12.1" x 4.2" (309 x 308 x 107 mm) excluding feet|
|Weight:||8.4 lb (3.8 kg)|
|Features:||Front and rear directional|
19.7 ft (6 m)
|Operating Angle:||Right/Left: ±30 degrees
Upper/Lower: ±15 degrees
Two alkaline or manganese AAA
Two-Year Projector Limited Warranty and 90-Day Lamp Limited Warranty
What's in the Box
- Home Cinema 2250 MKII Projector
- Power Cable
- Remote Control with Batteries
- Quick Setup Guide
1 Turn off this product when not in use to prolong the life of the projector. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions, and usage. Brightness decreases over time.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
|Replacement Air Filter (ELPAF55)||
$20.00 Add to Cart
|Replacement Lamp (ELPLP97)||
$65.00 Add to Cart