Epson PowerLite Pilot 3 Connection and Control Box
Projector A/V control box for optimized connectivity in the classroom
Maximize cable management and control for your classroom projector with the PowerLite® Pilot™ 3, a convenient wall-mounted A/V connection and control box for Epson® short-throw and ultra short-throw projectors.
Designed to support an array of devices, the PowerLite Pilot 3 streamlines source switching and volume control. With 3x HDMI® control buttons (including 1 MHL®), you can select from an array of connected classroom devices — and even display two sources side-by-side onscreen at once using your projector’s Split Screen feature. You can also use it as an extension box to expand the range of your cables and increase flexibility.
- Centralized A/V control box — manage your Epson short-throw or ultra short-throw projector (power, A/V Mute, volume, sources); no remote control needed
- Easy operation — large, individual source buttons intuitively match Epson projector inputs
- Consolidated cable management — convenient wall placement helps avoid potential trip hazards
- Optimized for connectivity — 3x HDMI control buttons to select the source from connected high-definition A/V devices; connect and charge an MHL-enabled device via the MHL/HDMI port2
- Split Screen support1 — connect two devices and use your projector to simultaneously project two images (video or still) side by side
- Increased flexibility — use as an extension box to expand the range of your cables
- Remote volume adjustment — easily control projector audio from the front of the room via the volume dial and audio mute button
- Simple installation — quickly and easily attaches to the wall
- Sleek design — protective cable cover and pen/iPhone® holder included
- Industry-leading service and support — 2-year limited warranty, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product3
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner4
1 Split Screen feature requires remote control. Consult your user manual for input combinations.
2 Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
3 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
4 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|Control Terminal:||RS-232c (9-pin crossover/null modem type)|
|Humidity:||20% – 80% RH|
|Operating Temperature:||41 to 95 °F|
|Dimensions:||9.1" x 3.6" x 8.9" (with cover)
9.1" x 3.6" x 7.1" (without cover)
|Warranty:||2-year limited warranty, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 V AC ± 10%|
|Rated Frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||2 W, < 0.1 W in Standby Mode|
|Output Voltage of AC Power Adapter:||DC 12 V|
* Control command only, no interface.Audio Control
What's In The Box:
- PowerLite Pilot 3
- External AC power adapter with power cord
- A/C adapter holder, cable cover
- Interactive pen holder
- HDMI cable clamp
- User Guide CD
- Installation manual
- Template sheet
- Warranty statement
To check whether this item is compatible with your equipment, use the form below.