EpiqVision Mini Smart Streaming Laser Projector, 1080p
Enjoy an epic viewing experience with the Epson EpiqVision Mini EF-12 Smart Streaming Laser Projector. Whether you’re binge-watching your favorite TV shows or hosting an outdoor movie night, the portable EF-12 Streaming Laser Projector makes it easy to stream bright images from virtually anywhere in your home, even outside.
Featuring built-in Android TV, sound by Yamaha, and wireless connectivity, the EF-12 gives you seamless access to popular streaming services including Hulu, HBO and YouTube™, right out of the box. Simply power on the projector and start streaming your favorite content up to an epic 150" – no screen required.
Audiophile Speaker System by Yamaha
Epson has partnered with Yamaha to create a unique audio experience unlike anything in its class. Developed exclusively for the Epson EpiqVision Mini EF-12 Streaming Laser Projector, Yamaha’s leading Acoustic Engineers designed a unique sound system to deliver a true audiophile performance.
Designed within a custom 3D Acoustic Enclosure, two high-end Yamaha drivers are powered by a discrete amplifier and tuned, using Yamaha’s latest AudioEngine™ DSP technology to produce an impressive, wide sound stage that rivals dedicated higher-end audio systems and sound bars.
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 150"
- Sound by Yamaha
- Built-in Android TV
- Elegant Compact Design
- Epson MicroLaser Array Technology
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 150": Delivers an immersive viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full-HD HDR picture.
- Sound by Yamaha: Custom-designed audiophile speaker system offers a powerful and emotional performance that rivals sound bars. Connect via Bluetooth® to use as standalone speaker.
- Built-In Android TV1: Latest Android TV interface with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant™. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Hulu, HBO, YouTube and more. Even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV™2.
- Elegant Compact Design: Designed with simplicity in mind, this projector has a clean, compact, and modern design to beautifully fit within any décor.
- Epson MicroLaser Array Technology: Unique multi-array laser diode technology produces an exceptional level of brightness while significantly enhancing the black density.
- Advanced Scene Adaptive Color Correction: Automatic scene-based color correction produces a clear and natural picture – regardless of the content being played.
- True 3-Chip Projector Design: Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for outstanding color accuracy while maintaining excellent color brightness, without any distracting “rainbowing” or “color brightness” issues seen with other projection technologies.
- Auto Picture Skew & Focus Correction: Depending upon how you orient it to the wall, the projector will analyze the projected image and correct the geometry, while automatically focusing the picture, for a beautiful viewing experience.
- Chromecast™ Built-In: Wirelessly cast your favorite content directly from your smart phone, tablet, or computer – including from popular Android™ and Apple® devices3.
- Award-Winning Service & Support: Standard 2-year limited warranty, full-unit replacement, along with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner5
Notes:1 In order to use the Android TV, the device must be configured on a network via a wireless connection of 5 Mbps or faster.
2 Some apps require paid subscriptions.
3 Visit the Google® Chromecast website for the latest smart device and computer OS support.
4 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
5 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|Projection System:||Epson 3LCD Laser|
|Chip Design (Architecture):||3-Chip|
|Projection Method:||Front/Upside Down|
|Product Color:||Black and Copper|
|Driving Method:||Poly-silicon TFT active matrix, 0.62"|
|Native Resolution:||1,920 x 1,080|
|Compatible with 4:3||Yes|
|Color Brightness - Color Light Output6:||1,000 lumens|
|White Brightness - White Light Output6:||1,000 lumens|
|HDR Support7:||HDR10/ HLG|
|Color Reproduction:||Full color (up to 16.77 million colors)|
|Image Size||30" – 150" (Zoom: Wide)|
|Vertical: ±34 degrees
Horizontal: ±40 degrees
|Color Processing:||Full 10-bit|
|Light Source Type:||Laser Diode|
|Light Source Life:||20,000 hours (normal/quiet mode)|
|Built-in Speakers:||5 W Stereo, Sound by Yamaha|
|Type:||No Optical Zoom/Focus (Manual)|
|Focal Length:||13.9 mm|
|Color Modes:||Dynamic, Vivid, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema|
|Input Signal:||2x HDMI® (HDCP 2.3) HDMI2 (ARC)|
|Audio Output Signal:||1x Stereo Mini|
|Operating Temperature:||41° – 86°F (5° – 30°C)|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||ECO Mode: 73 W
Normal Mode: 102 W
|Fan Noise:||22 – 27 dB|
|USB Type-A:||1x (for USB Mass storage device, Mic, HID, Web camera)|
|USB Type-B:||1x mini (for service)|
|Country of Origin:||Philippines|
|W x D x H:||6.9" x 6.9" x 5.3" (175 x 175 x 135 mm) including feet|
|Weight:||4.7 lb (2.1 kg)|
|Operating Distance:||16.4 ft (5 m)|
|Operating Angle:||Right/Left: -30 to +30 degrees
Upper/Lower: +15 to -15 degrees
2 years limited warranty
What's In The Box:
- EF-12 projector
- Power supply
- Remote control
- 2x AAA batteries
- Quick Setup Guide
6 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
7 HDR performance available with select third-party devices. For more information, see www.epson.com/hdrcompatibility