Epson Pro EX10000
Epson Pro EX10000
3LCD Full HD 1080p Wireless Laser Projector with Miracast
Own the room with the all new Pro EX10000 Full HD 1080p wireless laser projector — a breakthrough in business projection, only from Epson®. Designed to maximize visibility for socially distanced presentations, this sleek projector displays vivid, larger-than-life images up to 300" with 4,500 lumens of color and white brightness.
Epson's most advanced business projector to date, the high‑performance Pro EX10000 features advanced 3-chip 3LCD technology, Best‑in‑Class Color Brightness, and an incredible contrast ratio up to 100,000:1 to produce vibrant, captivating images with sharp details.
Built for convenience, the Pro EX10000 includes a 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace. It also allows for intuitive Zoom video conferencing, and offers easy connectivity to streaming devices such as Fire TV, Apple TV®, Roku, and Chromecast™ through the HDMI® ports, so you can share a variety of rich content, including movies, TV shows and more.
- 4,500 lumens of color and white brightness
- Full HD 1080p resolution delivers crisp text and images
- 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source
- True 3-Chip, 3LCD technology
- Wireless, Miracast® and two HDMI ports
- Astounding image quality: Amazing Full HD 1080p1 resolution delivers crisp text and images; perfect for displaying professional-quality presentations, video and more
- Best-in-Class Color Brightness3 : 4,500 lumens of color and white brightness2 ideal for displaying large-group presentations, spreadsheets and videos, even in well-lit rooms
- High-performance laser light source: 20,000 hours virtually maintenance-free laser light source delivers incredible brightness with no lamps to replace4
- True 3-Chip 3LCD technology: displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame, providing outstanding color accuracy while maintaining excellent color brightness, without any distracting "rainbowing" or "color brightness" issues seen with other projection technologies
- Wireless connectivity: including screen mirroring with Miracast®, plus two HDMI ports, so you can easily video conference and connect streaming devices, including Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast5
- Get up and running in no time: with easy image adjustments and convenient control like 1–1.6x optical zoom, horizontal slider and auto vertical correction
- Incredible sound: built-in 16 W speaker for astounding audiovisual experience and incredible sound quality right out of the box
- Built-in picture skew sensor: automatically analyzes the picture and instantly corrects the vertical keystone to help square the image
- Astounding dynamic contrast ratio up to 100,000:1: provides exceptionally crisp, rich detail for graphs, images and videos
- Award-winning service and support: standard 1-year limited warranty, full-unit replacement, along with free technical phone support for the life of the product
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner7
1 Pixel shifting technology achieves full HD resolution on screen.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 Color brightness measured per IDMS 15.4. Additional colors and picture modes tested. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors vs. comparable top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017 – April 2018. COLOR BRIGHTNESS WILL VARY BASED ON USAGE CONDITIONS.
4 No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
5 Requires wireless network connection of 5 Mbps or faster. Some apps require paid subscriptions.
6 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
7 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|Projection System:||Epson® 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Projection Method:||Front/rear/ceiling mount|
|Driving Method:||Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Output Resolution:||Full HD 1080p with pixel shifting; 1366 x 768 native|
|Resize Support:||16:10, 4:3|
|Color Brightness1 - Color Light Output:||4,500 lumens|
|White Brightness1 - White Light Output:||4,500 lumens|
|Contrast Ratio:||Up to 100,000:1|
|Color Reproduction:||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Size (Projected):||40" – 500"|
|Keystone Correction (Auto):||Vertical: ± 30 degrees|
|Keystone Correction (Manual):||Horizontal: ± 30 degrees|
|Light Source Type:||Laser|
|Light Source Life2:||Up to 20,000 hours (normal/quiet mode)|
|USB Plug'n Play:||Projects audio and video, PC and Mac® compatible|
|Type:||Optical Zoom (Manual) /Focus (Manual)|
|F-number:||1.49 – 1.77|
|Focal Length:||18.2 – 29.2 mm|
|Zoom Ratio:||1 – 1.6x optical zoom|
|Throw Ratio:||1.33 – 1.62|
|Throw Ratio Range:||1.33 – 2.16|
|Display Performance:||NTSC: 1080p, HC, 2D|
|Input Signal:||HDMI: TMDS
Video Compatibility: 2D: WXGA 60 Hz, WXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA
|Computer Compatibility:||PC, Mac|
|Operating Temperature:||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Fan Noise:||Normal Mode: 36 dB
Quiet Mode: 27 dB
|Speaker:||16 W mono|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||Normal, Custom Mode: 265 W
Quiet, Extended Mode: 201 W
Energy Saving: 0.5 W
Dimensions (W x D x H):
|Including Feet:||12.8" x 11.8" x 4.1"|
|Excluding feet:||12.8" x 11.8" x 3.5"|
|Features:||Front and rear directional|
|Operating Distance:||19.7 ft (6 m)|
|Operating Angle:||Right/left: ±30 degrees
Upper/lower: ±30 degrees
What's In The Box:
- Pro EX10000 projector
- Power cable
- Projector remote control
- Quick Setup Guide
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.