Epson Home Cinema LS11000
Epson Home Cinema LS11000
4K PRO-UHD Laser Home Theater Projector
Welcome to the next generation of Home Cinema Projection.
Introducing the Epson® Home Cinema LS11000 4K PRO-UHD Laser Projector.
Featuring cutting-edge technology, the Home Cinema LS11000 uses proprietary 4K PRO-UHD technology and a proprietary Epson Picture Processor to produce a full 3,840 x 2,160-pixel on-screen image to faithfully display your movies, TV shows and gaming sessions the way they were meant to be seen—with incredible picture sharpness, brightness and color accuracy.
Perfect for gamers, the Home Cinema LS11000 works alongside the latest generation of consoles and PCs to deliver an incredibly immersive gaming experience up to 4K HDR at 120 frames per second. With input lag times below 20 milliseconds, this could be the best gaming projector we’ve ever made.
The Epson Home Cinema LS11000 transforms virtually any room into the ultimate 4K DIY home theater experience.
- 4K PRO-UHD Advanced Pixel-Shifting Technology
- Precision Shift Glass Plate Technology
- Epson Picture Processor
- Laser Array Light Source
- 2,500 Lumens of Color and White Brightness
- 4K PRO-UHD1: Advanced pixel-shifting technology works in parallel with three individual high-definition LCD chips without sacrificing picture brightness.
- High Picture Brightness: Impressive 2,500 lumens of color and 2,500 lumens of white brightness2 for an exceptional picture in virtually any theater environment – even in rooms with some ambient light.
- Laser Array Light Source: True multi-array laser diodes are the optimum light source to power the unique 3-chip 3LCD projector engine for incredible picture brightness, black contrast and color accuracy.
- Epson Picture Processor: Powerful video processing technology, the proprietary Epson Picture Processor handles real-time color, contrast, HDR3, frame interpolation and resolution enhancement.
- Precision Shift Glass Plate Technology: Unique digitally controlled Precision Shift Glass Plate precisely refracts pixel-light to display a 3840 x 2160, 8.29-million-pixel image for an exceptionally sharp and clear picture.
- True 3-Chip 3LCD Projector Engine: Advanced 3LCD technology uses three individual LCD chips to continuously display 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for outstanding color gamut while maintaining excellent brightness without any rainbowing or color brightness issues seen with other projection technologies.
- Impressive HDR: Full 10-bit HDR3 color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR, HDR10+ and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) content for an exceptional visual performance. Real-time HDR curve adjustment allows for 16 steps of control to fine-tune the HDR performance regardless of the content.
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate: Refresh rates up to 120 Hz allow for smoother motion for supported content while providing the option for impressive Frame Interpolation for content below 120 Hz.
- Epson Cinema Lens: Designed for zero light leakage, the Epson Cinema Lens utilizes a proprietary multi-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity.
- 3-Way Motorized Lens: Making installation simple, you can precisely shift the lens up to ±96% horizontally and up to ±47% vertically without picture distortion or loss of clarity. You can also set the zoom and focus, then store all the settings in one of ten lens memory presets.
- Real-Time Adaptive Scene Correction: Powered by the Epson Picture Processor, the user has the option to automatically adjust the picture quality based upon the scene information itself. This provides a simple way to get impressive color and contrast, regardless of the content being displayed.
- HDMI® 2.1: Supports the full 48 Gbps bandwidth for accepting 4K HDR3 content up to 120 Hz. Along with ARC and eARC support, this allows for outstanding compatibility with the latest AV receivers and next-generation gaming consoles.
- Epic for Gaming: Gaming up to 4K at 120 frames per second, along with input lag times below 20 ms, allow serious gamers to take full advantage of the latest generation of gaming consoles and even higher-end gaming PCs.
- World-Class Warranty and Support: Standard 2-year limited warranty with 2-business-day, full-unit replacement, including free shipping. And, all Epson Home Cinema projectors come with free lifetime technical phone support.
- Eco Features
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner5
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle.
5 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|Projection System:||Epson 3LCD|
|Chip Design (Architecture):||3-Chip|
|Light Source:||True Laser Diode Array|
|Projection Method:||Front, Front-Ceiling, Rear, Rear-Ceiling|
|Driving Method:||Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix, 0.74"-wide panel, 12-bit|
|Output Resolution:||4K PRO-UHD1 3840 x 2160 (dual-axis: 1920 x 1080)|
|Maximum Input Resolution:||4096 x 2160|
|Maximum Refresh Rate:||120 Hz|
|Supported Resolutions:||4K 2160p, 2K Full HD 1080p/i, HD 720p, 576p/i, 480p/i|
|Native Aspect Ratio:||16:9 widescreen|
|Resize Aspect Ratio Support:||1.9:1 (4096 x 2160), 21:9 (2560 x 1080), 4:3 (1600 x 1200), 9:6 (720 x 480), 5:4 (720 x 576); compatible with Normal, Full or Zoom Mode|
|Color Brightness1 - Color Light Output:||2,500 lumens|
|White Brightness1 - White Light Output:||2,500 lumens|
|Contrast Ratio:||Up to and over 1,200,000:1, Auto Iris on|
|White Balance:||14-point temperature adjustment|
|Color Reproduction:||Full color (up to 1.07 billion colors)|
|Size (projected distance):||50" to 300" (at 58" to 62'4")|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical/Horizontal: ± 30 degrees|
|HDR2 Color Processing:||Full 10-bit|
|Epson ZX Picture Processor:||Full 12-bit|
|Light Source Life3:||Normal Mode: Up to 20,000 hours
Medium Mode: Up to 20,000 hours
Eco Mode: Up to 20,000 hours
|Epson VRX Lens:||15-element precision glass structure (AGS)|
|Type:||Powered focus/optical zoom/lens position|
|F-number:||2.0 – 3.0|
|Focal Length:||22.5 – 46.7 mm|
|Zoom Ratio:||1 – 2.1|
|Throw Ratio Range:||1.35 – 2.84|
|Lens Shift:||Vertical: -96.3% to +96.3% (H center, powered)
Horizontal: -47.1% to +47.1% (V center, powered)
|Lens Cover:||Powered, slide lens shutter|
|Dynamic Range Support:||HDR102 , HDR10+2 , HLG|
|HDR2 Adjustment:||16 steps, real-time|
|Color Modes:||Dynamic, Vivid, Bright Cinema, Cinema, Natural|
|Aspect Adjustment:||Yes (Auto/Full/Zoom)|
|Frame Interpolation:||Input up to 4K at 60 Hz, output up to 4K at 120 Hz|
|eARC Audio Compatibility:||LPCM, Dolby® Digital AC-3, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD High-Resolution Audio, Master Audio, DTS:X, AAC|
|ARC Audio Compatibility||LPCM, Dolby Digital (AC-3), DTS, AAC|
|Computer Compatibility:||PC, Mac®|
|Operating Temperature:||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)|
|Fan Noise:||22 – 30 dB|
|Security:||Kensington® security lock port|
|Parental Controls:||Power Button Lock hinders projector from being turned on without parental supervision|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||Normal Mode: 311 W
Medium Mode: 243 W
Eco Mode: 204 W
Dimensions (W x D x H):
|Projector, including feet (excluding cable cover):||20.5" x 17.6" x 7.6" (521 x 447 x 193 mm)|
|Weight:||28.0 lb (12.7 kg)|
|Features:||Front and rear directional|
|Operating Distance:||32 ft (10 m)|
|Operating Angle:||Front Right/Left: ±30 degrees
Upper/Lower: ±30 degrees
Rear Right/Left: ±30 degrees
Upper/Lower: 0 to +60 degrees
What's in the Box:
- Home Cinema LS11000 projector
- Power cord
- Remote control with (2) AA batteries
- Quick Setup Guide
2-year projector limited warranty
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 HDR/HDR10+ performance available with select third-party devices. For more information, see www.epson.com/hdrcompatibility
3 No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.