4,000 Lumen, WUXGA, 1.6x Zoom, LCD Classroom Projector
ME Series projectors using LCD technology and a breakthrough lamp design provide all the essential features that you need to simply and reliably connect with your audience at a very affordable price.
The bright 4000-lumen, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution NEC ME403U is ideal for classrooms that need a clear image that can be seen all around the room. The ME Series offers an incredible lamp life up to 20,000 hours which reduces maintenance requirements and lowers total cost of ownership.
The ME Series features a broad 1.6x zoom range that provides greater mount placement options for a more flexible installation in projector replacement applications. The environment is kept in mind with ECO Mode™ technology, a carbon savings meter. and energy-saving features such as quick startup and auto power off.
Built-in MultiPresenter functionality allows for screen sharing of up to 16 devices simultaneously via a wired or wireless connection (wireless requires NP05LM1). MultiPresenter is Windows, MAC, Android and iOS compatible. (No Internet access or WAN required)
- LCD technology: provides brilliant, colorful and engaging images in any learning environment
- Broad 1.6x zoom range: gives installers more options when choosing a mounting location
- Advanced AccuBlend™: Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
- Digital Keystone and Cornerstone Correction: Allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- Built-in Wall Color Correction: Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
- USB Viewer: Permits playback (without a PC) of presentations or display images stored as JPG files from a USB flash drive.
- Wired Network Connection: Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability).
- Wireless LAN (Optional): Allows you to transmit images from a PC wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need for traditional cumbersome cables.
- Powerful 16 W Speaker: provides the volume needed for medium to large rooms
- Variable Audio Out: Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.
- Up to 20,000 hour lamp: reduces maintenance requirements and lowers total cost of ownership
- ECO Mode™: Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and power consumption, and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Carbon Savings Meter: Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP): Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
- Crestron Roomview: Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- Quick Startup and Quick Power-Off: Allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown to ensure efficient energy usage.
- AutoSense™: Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
- Built-in MultiPresenter functionality: allows for screen sharing of up to 16 devices simultaneously via a wired or wireless connection (wireless requires NP05LM1). (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) (No Internet access or WAN required).
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of large scale projector deployments
|Native Resolution||WUXGA 1920x1200|
|Maximum Resolution||Up to WUXGA (1920x1200) with Advanced AccuBlend|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||16,000:1|
|Horizontal (Analog/Digital)||15–100 kHz (RGB: 24 kHz or over)|
|SD/HD Video Signal Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|PC Signal Compatibility||VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA|
|Macintosh Signal Compatibility||Yes|
|External Control||RS-232 (D-Sub 9pin), IR, LAN|
Power Consumption (typical)
|Power Requirements||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
Product: 13.6 x 4.5 x 11.2 in. (345 x 113.5 x 284.5 mm)
Shipping: 17.7 x 15.4 x 7.8 in. (450 x 390 x 200 mm)
Net Weight: 7.9 lbs. (3.6 kg)
Shipping: 11.0 lbs. (5.0 kg)
|Operating Temperature||41–104°F / 5–40°C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80% Humidity (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||14–122°F / -10–50°C|
|Storage Humidity||20 to 90% Humidity (Non-Condensing)|
|Display Technology||0.64" LCD|
|Light Output (Lumens)||4,000 boost|
|Lamp Type||225 W AC|
|Light Source Life||10,000 hours normal / 20,000 hours eco|
|Screen Size (diagonal)||30 – 300 in. / 0.76 – 7.62 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.2 – 2.0:1|
|Projection Distance||2.6 – 42.3 ft. / 0.8 – 12.9 m|
|Projector Angle||0 – 7° tele / 0 – 11° wide (at 60")|
F/stop: 1.5 – 2.08
Focal length: 17.2 – 27.7 mm
Lens Adjustment Functions
|Manual focus, zoom|
|Keystone Correction||±30° horizontal (manual)
±30° vertical (manual + auto)
|Installation Orientation||Floor/Front, Floor/Rear, Ceiling/Front, Ceiling/Rear|
|Fan Noise||37 dB (ECO mode Off), 29 dB (ECO mode)|
|Regulations||USA: UL (UL60950-1/UL62368-1) FCC Part15 Class B
Canada: CAN/CSA (62368-1-14) ICES-003 Issue 6
Limited Warranty (parts & labor)
|Registered owners receive a 3-year parts and labor warranty including InstaCare next business day exchange. The lamp is covered for one year or 1,000 hours, whichever comes first.|
|Replacement lamp assembly (NP47LP)||
Add to Cart
|Replacement remote control (RMT-PJ39)||
Add to Cart
|Wireless LAN Adapter (NP05LM1)||
Add to Cart