Bright, powerful and portable WXGA Conference Room Projector
The Optoma W345 is the perfect WXGA projector for classrooms, small businesses, and training labs. With 3300 lumens and a 22000:1 contrast ratio, this projector produces sharp images with rich colors, superior blacks, fantastic detail, and clear, readable text.
Make your presentations count regardless of the ambient light level using the bright HD ready W345. This small projector boasts accurate true-to-life color reproduction and color precision with sRGB colors; all your content will look crisp and natural. It also features a 10000-hour lamp life and energy-saving features that will provide years of use before any kind of maintenance is required, lowering overall cost of ownership
Easy to connect to with multiple inputs, a built-in speaker and USB Power, you can easily connect a HDMI dongle such as the Google Chromecast and the Optoma HDCast Pro (sold separately) or a laptop, PC or Blu-ray player for clear projected images with sound.
This portable and lightweight projector can be installed or taken to off-site meetings with the included carry bag.
- Bright WXGA projector – 3300 ANSI lumens
- Installation flexibility – 1.3x zoom
- Amazing colors - Accurate sRGB color space
- Easy connectivity - HDMI, VGA, USB Power, 2W speaker
- Amazing colors: Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colors. Optoma projectors provide reliable color performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colors for lifelike images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs. Perfect for a range of graphic and video presentations.
- Superior contrast: Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector. Compared to competing technology, Optoma DLP projectors provide you with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks. Images come alive and text appears crisp and clear — ideal for business and education applications.
- Integrated speaker: A built-in speaker offers excellent audio support and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers.
- Full 3D: Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
- USB Power: Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Remote mouse with built-in laser pointer: Keep your audience’s attention focused on the right things using the simple, yet powerful remote with mouse control and built-in laser pointer.
24/7 operation: Optoma projectors have been designed to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation. Perfect for applications where prolonged periods of use is required. Subject to 24 hour terms and conditions.*
(* Standard lamp warranty applies. Projector warranty is based on standard business usage hours. For optimum performance Optoma recommends that your projector is turned off or placed in standby mode for 30 minutes every 24 hours to prolonging the life of your lamp.)
Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
- Energy saving: Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
- Auto power off: To help save energy, this feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
- Eco AV mute: Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
- Quick resume: This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
- Direct power on: The projector will start up instantly when power is supplied to the unit. This eliminates the need to manually turn on the projector via the remote control or the keypad, ideal for use in rooms with a "master" power switch.
Direct power off: Power off your projector immediately or directly at the mains. This means you don’t have to wait for the projector to cool down before turning it off.
What's in the Box:
- W345 projector
- AC power cord
- VGA to VGA cable
- Remote control
- Carrying case
- Batteries for remote
- Multilingual CD-ROM user’s manual
- Quick start card
- Warranty card