The Optoma ZU850 is a WUXGA, 8000 lumen professional installation laser phosphor projector, providing up to 30,000 hours of impressive, virtually maintenance-free operation. This technology eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements for a low cost of ownership. Designed for large meeting rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship, and broadcast environment installations, the laser phosphor light source delivers vibrant colors and more consistent brightness, along with high resolution and contrast for stunning quality images.
Motorized lens shift, zoom, and focus combined with 360° and portrait operation mode provide total flexibility for simple, trouble-free installation. A choice of five premium-quality lenses ranging from 0.75:1 to 5.5:1 throw ratio insure that the ZU850 can be used for a variety of projection distances.
The ZU850 also offers an array of advanced connectivity options including HDMI, DVI-D, HDBaseT, and 3G-SDI. Every aspect of the ZU850 has been carefully designed and built to suit the requirements of even the most complex professional installation, representing the ultimate in professional image projection.
Spectacular image quality, high brightness, and state-of-the-art laser technology with low maintenance
- WUXGA with 8000 ANSI lumens and 10,000:1 contrast ratio produces a sharp luminous image
- Built-in edge blending and image warping with portrait and 360° operation mode
- Extensive connectivity options featuring HDMI, HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and wireless mirroring and streaming via USB dongle
- MCL (MultiColor) Blue and Red Laser Technology for wider color gamut
- DuraCore: providing 30,000 hours maintenance-free laser light source at full brightness
- 5 interchangeable lens options
- 24/7 mode operation
5-year or 30,000-hour light source warranty, whichever comes first. 3-year Optoma Express advance exchange warranty on the projector.