The UHD65 is a state-of-the-art 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) projector for home cinema capable of delivering ultra sharp images with a high level of detail and astounding color. With 4 times the pixels of 1080p, a resolution of 3840x2160, 2200 lumens, 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio, and an RGBRGB colorwheel, the UHD65 delivers breath-taking and vivid picture quality. Offering High Dynamic Range in the form of HDR10, vertical lens shift and a 1.6x Zoom, the UHD65 has been engineered to deliver the ultimate 4K UHD home viewing experience. The UHD65 is powered by a revolutionary Texas Instruments 4K DLP UHD chipset with a high performance DMD. This utilizes XPR video processing technology with fast switching to display 8.3 million distinct pixels as mandated by the Consumer Technology Association’s 4K UHD 2160p specification.
The Optoma UHD65 can project 4K UHD images up to 140 inches, allowing viewers to sit as far as 10 feet away and still enjoy all 4K UHD pixels. The average 55-75 inch 4K UHD TV simply cannot match this, as viewers typically sit further away from their TV than the optimum viewing area of 5-6 feet. High Dynamic Range, also known as HDR, is the true star of the 4K UHD show. HDR leverages REC.2020 wide color gamut and DCI-P3 color gamut coverage to deliver luminous levels of white, the deepest black levels, and life-like real world color.
The UHD65’s PureMotion technology dramatically enhances games, movies, and sports by eliminating noise, motion blur, and judder in fast motion video for images that are clear, consistent, and smooth. A 15% vertical lens shift and a 1.6x optical zoom provide a great deal of flexibility in terms of installation location within the home. The lamp life on the UHD65 is a robust 10,000 hours in ECO mode and 15,000 hours in Dynamic mode.
- 4K UHD resolution and HDR compatible
- Amazing color - accurate Rec.709 colors, 2200 ANSI lumens
- Fluid viewing - PureMotion frame interpolation
- Easy installation - vertical lens shift
- SDR to HDR conversion: Give your SDR content a second lease of life with SDR to HDR conversion. This unique feature lets you enjoy near-HDR content from any standard source – providing enhanced contrast, detail and colors to all SDR content.
- PureMotion: Using sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
- UltraDetail: This technology ensures all the information contained in an image is faithfully reproduced on the screen giving a stunning crystal clear, pin-sharp picture.
- Color Management System (CMS): Display accurate life-like colors to best match your viewing environment. This unique feature provides you with the flexibility to fine-tune the color settings to the Rec. 709 standard for optimal precision.
- MHL: Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting a smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen
- 24p: Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
- ISF modes: This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
|Native Resolution||UHD (3840x2160)|
|Brightness||2200 ANSI Lumens|
|Contrast Ratio||Up to 1,200,000:1 with Dynamic Black|
|Lamp Life Dynamic/Eco/Bright||15000/10000/4000 (hrs)|
|Throw Ratio||1.39 - 2.22 (with tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Zoom Type||1.6x Manual|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: +15%|
|I/O Connectors||1xHDMI 1.4a, 1xHDMI 2.0 (w/ HDCP 2.2, MHL 2.1 and Full 18Gbps), VGA-In, Audio-In (3.5mm), Audio-Out, SPDIF Out (Optical), USB 2.0 Port (Service), USB-A Power, RJ45, RS232C, 12V Trigger|
|Speaker (Watts)||2x4W Stereo Speakers|
|Audio||2x4W Stereo Speakers|
|Weight||16 lbs (7.26 kg)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||19.6” x 6” x 13”|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 (native), 4:3, Auto, LBX (2160p and 1080p)|
|Projection Screen Size||26.45" - 302.2" (0.67 - 7.68m) Diagonal 16:9|
|Projection Distance||26.45” - 302.2” (26.45” to 140” optimal image size)|
|Projection Lens||F=2.5~3.26; f=20.91~32.62mm|
|Maximum Resolution||4K 4096x2160 @ 60Hz with XPR Technology|
|Computer Compatibility||UHD, WQHD, WUXGA, FHD, UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac|
|Video Compatibility||480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(24/50/60Hz), 2160p(24/50/60Hz)|
|Horizontal Scan Rate||31K ~135KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||24Hz ~120Hz|
|Displayable Colors||1073.4 Million|
|Noise Level (Eco mode)||28/25dB (Bright/ECO)|
|Power Supply||AC input 100–240V, 50–60Hz, auto-switching|
|Power Consumption||317W Typical (Bright mode), 348W Max (Bright mode), 259W Typical (Eco mode), 285W Max (Eco mode)|
|Operating Conditions||305W Bright mode / 249W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)|
|Security||Security bar, Kensington lock|
|On Screen Display||10 Languages: English, Español, Français, Deutsch, Português, Italiano, Русский, 簡体中文, 日本語, 한국어|
|Remote Control||Full Function Home Remote Control|
|Standard Accessories||AC power cord, remote control, 2x AA batteries, Basic user manual|
|Optional Accessories||Ceiling mount|
|Projection method||Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor on the Projector, 90 days on the lamp|