The Optoma W400+ is the perfect WXGA projector for large classrooms, corporate meeting rooms, and training labs. With a powerful 4000 lumens and 22,000:1 contrast ratio, the W400+ produces an incredibly sharp and colorful image that can be used in the middle of the daytime or with moderate room light. PC and Mac media professionals can utilize the sRGB color space profile to enable rich, accurate color derived from the primaries of REC.709 spec for immersive presentations and stunning videos.
The W400+’s 1.3x zoom enables an easy installation while the Wall Color Adjustment feature utilizes various gamma profiles to improve brightness on projection surfaces of varying color. With 10 watts of power, the internal speaker fills the room with loud, crisp audio, enhancing presentations, audio files, and video.
A robust arsenal of inputs including 2 HDMI ports, VGAIn, and composite video allow for connectivity to a wide range of devices, and a 10,000 hour lamp life provides years of use before any kind of maintenance is required.
Exceptional Performance and picture quality
- Super bright WXGA projection with 4000 lumens and 22,000:1 contrast ratio
- Extensive I/O support with 2xHDMI with MHL, VGA-In, VGA-Out, composite video, S-Video, Audio-In, RJ-45, and USB power
- Powerful 10 Watt sound enhances presentations and audio/video with crisp and clear sound
- Flexible installations with 1.3x zoom
- Optional VGA wireless dongle and HDCast Pro allow for wireless mirroring and streaming
- Low cost of ownership with 10,000 hour lamp life
3-Year Optoma Express Service, 1-Year on Lamp