The Optoma EH515TST short-throw projector is engineered for the demanding needs of professional installations and corporate environments. DLP technology empowers the Optoma EH515TST with accurate colors, excellent contrast, and superb reliability. An incredible 5,000 lumens of brightness projects Full HD 1080p resolution images for outstanding detail.
Advanced installation features, like four corner geometric corrections, horizontal and vertical lens shift, keystone adjustments, and a 0.79:1 throw ratio lens, make setting up the Optoma EH515TST an easy task. These features let installers quickly configure the Optoma EH515TST for usability at any angle, especially when throw distance is restrictive.
A variety of inputs, including HDBaseT, DisplayPort, and HDMI with MHL technology enables the Optoma EH515TST to connect to many HD video sources at long and short-range distances. Eco+ lamp power management ensures the Optoma EH515TST is environmentally conscious by operating with energy effiency.
- Bright projection at 5000 ANSI lumens for large installations
- Project a super-bright 100” image from 5’ 8” away
- 4-corner geometric correction for easy installation of basic stacking solutions or on uneven walls
- Vertical/horizontal keystone and lens shift for various applications
- Full control over LAN and RS-232 using Crestron, IP Link, Extron PJ-Link, and Telnet
- Built-in HDBaseT ideal for long cable runs in the install environment
3-year Optoma Express Service, 1-year on Lamp