The WUXGA Optoma WU615T is a bright 6,500 ANSI lumens projector perfect for professional installations in large corporate environments and houses of worship. DLP projection technology ensures accurate colors, excellent contrast, and vivid images for an outstanding visual experience.
Advanced installation adjustments, like four corner corrections, horizontal and vertical lens-shift and keystone enables quick setup and easy usability from any angle and on uneven surfaces with the Optoma WU615T. The 1.8x zoom lens provides an adjustable 1.2-2.16:1 throw ratio to easily adjust the projected image for flexible installations.
Robust input options on the Optoma WU615T include HDMI with MHL technology and HDBaseT for connectivity to a wide range of high-definition devices and extended cable distances without loss of image fidelity. An Eco+ lamp power management mode enhances energy efficiency for environmentally friendly operation.
Bright projection with installation and network control flexibility
- Bright 6,500 ANSI lumens for large environments
- 4 corner geometric correction for easy installation of stacking solutions or uneven walls
- 1.8x zoom for excellent image from a short or long distance
- 360-degree, portrait projection, vertical/horizontal keystone and lens shift for flexible applications
- Full control over LAN and RS-232 using Crestron, IP Link, Extron PJ-Link and telnet
- Integrated HDBaseT for long remote installations
3-year Optoma Express Service, 1-year on lamp