Spectacular 100” Full HD 1080p image from only 13” away
Equip space-constrained environments with the 4,000 lumen 1080p Optoma ZH420UST, driven by laser-phosphor technology for stunning images with up to 20,000 hours of life from the light source. A throw ratio of 0.25:1 enables 100-inch projections from 13 inches away, ideal for small classrooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms and digital signage.
Built-in warping adjustments provide image manipulation and projection onto virtually any geometric surface, including support for up to 17 x 17 individual point adjustments. The geometric flexibility makes combining multiple ZH420USTs to produce one large, bright and ultra-wide image easy.
Ultra Short Throw 1080p Laser Multimedia Projector
- Bright 4,000 lumens and 100,000:1 contrast ratio for bright and sharp images
- Laser light source provides up to 20,000+ hours of life
- Full HD 1080p with HDMI, VGA-in and HDBaseT connectivity
- Blend multiple projectors to produce a single ultra-wide image perfect for digital signage
- Easily project images onto various geometric surfaces with integrated warping adjustments
- A powerful 10-watt speaker enhances presentations with room-filling audio
5 year or 20,000 Hour Light Source Warranty (whichever comes first) / 3-year Optoma Express Advance Exchange Warranty