Ultra-Short Throw 1080p Entertainment Projector
Instantly transform your gaming experience with a large, 100-inch 1080p image from only inches away with the 3,600 lumens Optoma GT5600. Simply place the projector and connect a gaming console or video player and let its auto keystone, four-corner correction, 20,000:1 contrast ratio and 16-watt speaker impress by automatically optimizing the image for any surface with stunning visuals and crisp audio.
USB display supersizes Android and iOS gaming by mirroring your experience via a single USB cable. Optional HDCast Pro connectivity provides wireless screen mirroring with Android, Mac OS and Windows devices to easily broadcast your mobile gaming experiences for everyone to see.
Four-corner geometry correction allows flexible placement for projection onto virtually any surface, while robust input options include HDMI, VGA and RJ-45. Up to 15,000 hours of lamp life ensures long-term reliability with minimal maintenance.
- Bright 3,600 lumens and 20,000:1 contrast ratio produce razor-sharp images
- Easy place-and-play large screen entertainment experience
- USB display screen mirroring with iOS and Android devices
- Auto keystone and four-corner correction for quick, trouble-free setup
- Ultra Short Throw: With an ultra-short throw lens, you can project an impressive image greater than 100” from only inches away. This allows you to place the projector closer to the wall, reducing shadows so you can present with ease; perfect for interactive applications.
- Lights on viewing: combines high brightness and vivid colors for vibrant, true-to-life visuals in well-lit environments — ideal for watching TV shows, sports and movies, or gaming with family or friends any time of day.
- Full HD 1080p resolution: gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
- Amazing color: Watch your movies, TV shows and play games with stunning colors in any environment. Optoma projectors provide reliable performance suitable for any content and environment. Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended. Or choose more saturated colors for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies.
- Full 3D: Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
- Dual HDMI inputs: Play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home. With dual HDMI inputs, you can easily connect to your games console, set-top box, laptop, PC, Blu-ray player or media streamer with a single cable. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting an HDMI dongle like the Google Chromecast™, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV™ or Roku® stick.
- USB display: Connect your projector directly to a laptop and display the desktop using a USB cable. No need for a bulky VGA lead.
- Four-corner correction: Adjust the keystone in both the vertical and horizontal plane. You can individually warp each corner of the image to create a perfectly square image. Ideal for uneven walls or where projector needs to be installed at an angle.
- Integrated speaker: A powerful built-in speaker provides exceptional sound quality and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers.
- USB-Power: Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
- Auto power off: To help save energy, the "auto power off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
- Quick resume: This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
- Wireless option: Instantly stream full 1080p and 3D content from a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, games console or AV receiver to your projector wirelessly using the WHD200 (sold separately), eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables.