- Incredible 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution with HDR10 and REC.2020 compatibility
- 5,000 lumens and 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Bright and compact for corporate environments
- Vertical lens shift with 1.6x zoom
- 3D ready with DLP Link compatibility
- Extensive I/O with HDMI, 12V trigger, RS-232C and LAN control
Spectacular detail and quality for graphics, text and video
See vivid images with the 4K UHD, 5,000 lumen Optoma ProScene 4K550 projector for professional installations. Its 10,000:1 contrast ratio and HDR compatibility enable razor sharp text and stunning images, making it ideal for corporate meeting spaces and house of worship environments.
A Texas Instruments DLP chipset with XPR technology renders beautiful 4K UHD images. The high-performance DLP chipset displays 8.3-million distinct simultaneous pixels on screen and easily projects images up to 300 inches with incredible detail.
Vertical lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom and 12V trigger provide installation flexibility. RS-232C and LAN connectivity enable simple integration and control via industry standards, including Crestron, IP Link, AMX and PJ-Link.
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution delivers extremely sharp images with 8.3-million pixels onscreen for unrivaled detail and clarity.
High dynamic range (HDR) technology delivers brighter whites and deeper black levels. Optoma HDR accepts HDR10 signals with four selectable picture modes: Normal, Bright, Detail, and Film
Color the way it is meant to be seen – rich, colorful and cinematic pictures and games via DCI-P3 wide color gamut coverage.
HDR signals are mapped using REC.2020 tone mapping and provides coverage for REC.709, DCI-P3 and a wide coverage color gamut.
Display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc™ players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid-refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images. Optoma 3D glasses required.
Power and charge your USB devices with the USB power port. The port delivers up to 1-amp and is ideal for some HDMI streaming sticks.
Easily communicate with AMX control systems for simple integration.
Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.
PJ-Link compatibility enables the projector to power on, off and change basic functions using the PJ-Link port.