1080p Professional Installation Laser Projector
- Bright 5,000 ANSI lumens and 1080p resolution
- 4K UHD HDR input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- Light source life up to 20,000 hrs
- Vertical lens shift with four corner correction
- LAN and RS232 control with Crestron, Extron, AMX and Telnet compatibility
- Stereo speakers with 10W per channel
Bright, compact and virtually maintenance-free
Brighten any room with razor-sharp, 5,000 lumens, 1080p projection with the remarkable Optoma ProScene ZH506. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 20,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
The compact size, light-weight and quiet operation make it perfect for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and entertainment venues. Vertical lens shift, four-corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Extron, AMX or Telnet. Stereo speakers with 10W per channel provide rich audio for all-in-one applications, a 12V trigger output ensures compatibility with motorized screens.
- DLP® (Digital Light Processing) Technology: proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
- Four Corner Geometric Correction: enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
- Vertical Lens Shift: simplifies installations by shifting the image up and down without image distortion to provide a wider range of projector placement possibilities, making it easier to position the projector in a room.
- RS-232 Control: takes control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
- Direct Power On: turns on the projector directly from the power source. This feature aids installations that rely on power-on timers. The sleep timer can be used to turn the projector off after a set time.
- Signal Power On: powers on the projector when it receives a signal through the HDMI input. This ensures the projector is turned on at the same time as the source device.
- Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®: software that provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage, and control every device in every room, remotely, from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.
||16:9 (native) and 4:3 compatible
||2 x 10 W speakers (stereo)
||5,000 ANSI lumens
||1x HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2, MHL), 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x composite, 1x VGA, 1x audio in, 1x mic in, 1x USB-A (power), 1x VGA out, 1x audio out, 1x 12v trigger
||300,000:1 (Extreme Black enabled) 1,800:1 full on/full off
||Texas Instruments™ 0.65" 1080p DMD
||±30° vertical and horizontal
|Light Source Type
|Light Source Life
||Up to 20,000 hrs
||1080p (1920 x 1080) — Accepts 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) input
||36db (Normal) / 30db (Eco)
||103% – 118% ±5%
||41–104°F (5–40°C), 85% max humidity
||321 W ±15% (Full), 353 W ±15% (Eco)
||AC input 110–240 V, 50–60 Hz
||3.28' – 32.8'
||Front, rear, ceiling mount, tabletop, 360° and portrait mode operation capable
|Projection Screen Size
||20.2" – 322.6"
||Full size remote with laser
||1.4 – 2.24 (distance/width), ±5% Variance
||1.6x optical, 0.8 – 2.0x digital
||Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats and up converts frame rate from 60 Hz to 120 Hz or 24 Hz to 144 Hz. Required 3D glasses are sold separately.
||UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, WXGA, WUXGA, Mac
|Horizontal Scan Rate
||15.375 – 91.146 KHz
|Vertical Scan Rate
||24 – 85 Hz
||PAL, SECAM, 576i/p, NTSC, 480i/p, HDTV 720p/1080i/1080p, 4K UHD 2160p (24/50/60 Hz)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||14.7" x 4.6" x 11.9" (373 x 117 x 302 mm)
||Kensington® lock port, password (OSD)
||12.12 lbs (5.50 kg)
||Universal ceiling mount, HDCast Pro, 3D glasses
||AC power cable, lens cap, remote control, batteries, quick start guide, CD user manual, carrying case
||3 years or 20,000 hours light source warranty (whichever comes first), 3-year Optoma Express advance exchange warranty on the projector