Exceptional short throw, 120 Hz, huge-screen gaming
Elevate your gaming experience with the short throw, 1080p, 3800 lumens Optoma GT1080HDR. Enhanced Gaming Mode combined with a 120 Hz refresh rate enable blur-free visuals with lightning-fast 8.4 ms response time for a competitive gaming advantage.
Keystone correction delivers flexible installation options. Powerful 10-watt audio fills a room with loud and crisp audio to further enhance media and presentations.
Robust inputs include HDMI 2.0 and VGA for connectivity to a wide range of devices. A 15,000-hour lamp life enables many years of use with minimal maintenance.
- Short throw 0.5:1 projection lens
- Incredible 3,800 lumens and 50,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4K UHD and 1080p HDR (HDMI 2.0) input compatible
- Enhanced Gaming Mode delivers up to 8.4 ms response time at 1080p, 120 Hz
- Accurate color with sRGB & REC.709 color profile
- Powerful 10-watt speaker
- Minimal maintenance with 15,000-hour lamp life
- Short Throw Lens: lets you project an impressive 100" image from just over a meter away. This allows you to place the projector closer to the wall, reducing shadows so you can present with ease.
- Lights-on viewing: This all-round home entertainment projector combines high brightness and vivid colors for vibrant, true-to-life visuals in well-lit environments (without direct light directed on screen) – ideal for watching TV shows, sports and movies or gaming with family or friends any time of day.
Full HD 1080p resolution: gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
HDR Compatible: Capable of receiving and displaying HDR meta data, Optoma HDR-compatible projectors allow you to see far more detail and texture. Objects look more solid and life-like and the extra detail creates a greater sense of depth. It’s like looking through a window.
- Amazing Color: Our projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended. Our projectors can also create saturated colors, great for gaming and animated movies.
Full 3D: Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
Dual HDMI inputs: Play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home. With dual HDMI inputs, you can easily connect to your games console, set-top box, laptop, PC, Blu-ray player or media streamer with a single cable. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting an HDMI dongle like the Google Chromecast™, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV™ or Roku® stick.
Enhanced Gaming Mode: optimizes your projector for maximum contrast and vivid colors to capture every detail. It also reduces input lag for lightning-fast response times. (Note: When this setting is enabled some settings will be disabled. Please refer to the user manual for more information.)
Integrated Speaker: Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker for exceptional sound quality and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers.
24p: Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
USB Power: Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Auto power off: To help save energy, this feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used.
Quick resume: This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Wireless option: Instantly stream Full 1080p and 3D content from a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, games console or AV receiver to your projector wirelessly using the WHD200 (sold separately), eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables.