1080p Short Throw Laser Projector
- 4,200 ANSI lumens with 300,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- 0.5:1 short throw ratio
- HDR10 and HLG compatible
- DuraCore maintenance-free laser light source up to 30,000 hours
- Four-corner correction
- 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
Short throw, compact and virtually maintenance free
Project large images with the short throw, 4,200 lumens and 1080p Optoma ZH406ST. The short 0.5:1 throw ratio produces large 100-inch images from only several feet away, ideal for space constrained installations.
Compact size, low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms and digital signage. Four-corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. Stereo speakers with 10 W per channel provide rich audio for all-in-one applications.
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
Four-corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
Direct Power On
Turn on the projector directly from the power source. This feature aids installations that rely on power-on timers. The sleep timer can be used to turn the projector off after a set time.
Signal Power On
The projector powers on when it receives a signal through the HDMI input. This ensures the projector is turned on at the same time as the source device.
Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.