WUXGA Laser Projector
- 4,500 ANSI lumens with 300,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- HDR10 and HLG compatible
- DuraCore maintenance-free laser light source up to 30,000 hours
- Vertical lens shift with four-corner correction
- 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
- 1.3x optical zoom
Compact, lightweight and virtually maintenance free
Brighten any room with razor-sharp, 4,500 lumen, WUXGA projection with the remarkable Optoma ZU406. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Compact size, low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms and digital signage. Four-corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. Stereo speakers with 15 W per channel provide rich audio for all-in-one applications.
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
Four-corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
Vertical Lens Shift
Vertical lens shift simplifies installations by shifting the image up and down without image distortion to provide a wider range of projector placement possibilities, making it easier to position the projector in a room.
Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
Direct Power On
Turn on the projector directly from the power source. This feature aids installations that rely on power-on timers. The sleep timer can be used to turn the projector off after a set time.
Signal Power On
The projector powers on when it receives a signal through the HDMI input. This ensures the projector is turned on at the same time as the source device.
Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.