WXGA Laser Projector
- 4,500 ANSI lumens with 300,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- HDR10 and HLG compatible
- DuraCore maintenance-free laser light source up to 30,000 hours
- 1.3x optical zoom and vertical keystone
- 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
Compact, lightweight and virtually maintenance-free
Brighten any room with razor-sharp, 4,500 lumen, WXGA projection with the remarkable Optoma ZW403. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Compact size, low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms and digital signage. Vertical keystone, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. A 10W speaker provides rich audio for all-in-one applications.
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
Direct Power On
Turn on the projector directly from the power source. This feature aids installations that rely on power-on timers. The sleep timer can be used to turn the projector off after a set time.
Signal Power On
The projector powers on when it receives a signal through the HDMI input. This ensures the projector is turned on at the same time as the source device.
Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage, and control every device in every room remotely, from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.
Display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc™ players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles. Support for 144 Hz rapid-refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images. DLP Link 3D glasses are required.