Incredible HDR Home Entertainment
- Bright 3,600 lumens with 50,000:1 contrast ratio
- Enhanced Gaming Mode with up to 8.4 ms input response time
- Game Display Mode enhances shadows and dark scenes for better playability
- HDMI-Link support simplifies control of connected HDMI devices and video sources
- HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 connectivity for 4K UHD and HDR video sources
- Lightning-fast 120 Hz refresh rate support for blur-free gaming
Large-screen movies and gaming with outstanding color and contrast
Step up to huge-screen gaming with the 3,600 lumens Optoma HD28HDR 1080p home theater and gaming projector. HDMI 2.0 connectivity supports 4K UHD and HDR video sources for unrivaled image detail and color clarity up to 301 inches for immersive movie and gaming experiences.
Enhanced Gaming Mode combined with a 120 Hz refresh rate delivers lightning-fast input response times of 8.4 ms, perfect for fast-paced and competitive console or PC gaming. Game Display Mode provides a visual advantage by boosting shadows and dark scenes for greater visibility of impending obstacles.
HDMI-Link technology enables control of the projector and connected devices using a single remote, all via the HDMI connection. The 15,000-hour lamp life delivers many years of use with minimal maintenance when using Dynamic mode.
- DLP (Digital Light Processing) Technology®: proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
- Enhanced Gaming Mode: optimizes the projector for lightning fast response times.
- HDR (High dynamic range) Technology: delivers brighter whites and deeper black levels. Optoma HDR accepts HDR10 signals with four selectable picture modes: Normal, Bright, Detail, and Film.
- Amazing Color: capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard, to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended.
- Full 3D: displays true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc™ players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles. Support for 144 Hz rapid-refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images. DLP Link 3D glasses are required.
- Full HD 1080p: 1080p (1920×1080) resolution renders sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression, which is perfect for movies, TV shows and gaming.
- Dynamic Black Technology: gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
- ISF Modes: allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the ideal viewing experience.
- MHL Connectivity: turns your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL. Now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Direct Power On: turns on the projector directly from the power source. This feature aids installations that rely on power-on timers. The sleep timer can be used to turn the projector off after a set time.
|BL-FU240H Lamp Assembly
(appearance may differ)
|HDCast Pro Wireless HDMI Streaming Stick||
Add to Cart
|UHDCast Pro Wireless 4K Streaming Stick||
Add to Cart
|DLP Link 3D glasses (ZD302)||
Add to Cart