Bright XGA projector
Project bright vibrant presentations effortlessly any time of day. Designed for meeting rooms and classrooms, the X400LVe boasts amazing color, long lamp life and energy-saving features to provide you with a low overall cost of ownership.
This projector is easy to connect, offering robust input options, including HDMI, VGA and composite, enabling connectivity to a wide range of devices. An integrated 10-watt speaker delivers crisp, room-filling audio that enhances presentations and videos without additional equipment.
The portable and lightweight X400LVe can be installed, or taken to off-site meetings with the optional carry bag (sold separately).
- Bright XGA projector – 4,000 ANSI lumens
- Easy connectivity – HDMI, VGA, USB Power
- Clear, powerful audio – 10W speaker
- Lightweight and portable
- Amazing colors: Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colors. Optoma projectors provide reliable color performance suitable for any content and environment, from accurate sRGB colors for lifelike images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specifically meet your needs, perfect for a range of graphic and video presentations.
- Superior contrast: Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector. Compared to competing technology, Optoma DLP projectors provide brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks. Images come alive and text appears crisp and clear — ideal for business and education applications.
- Full 3D: Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation game consoles.
- Integrated speaker: A powerful built-in speaker provides exceptional sound quality and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers.
- 24/7 operation: Optoma projectors have been designed to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation. Perfect for applications where prolonged periods of use is required.*
* Standard lamp warranty applies. Projector warranty is based on standard business usage hours. For optimum performance Optoma recommends to turn off your projector, or place it in standby mode, for 30 minutes every 24 hours to prolong the life of your lamp.
Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
- Energy saving: Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
- Direct power on: The projector will start up instantly when power is supplied to the unit. This eliminates the need to manually turn on the projector via the remote control or the keypad, ideal for use in rooms with a "master" power switch.
Direct power off: Power off your projector immediately or directly at the mains. This means you don’t have to wait for the projector to cool down before turning it off.
- Auto power off: To help save energy, this feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used.
- Eco AV mute: Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
- Quick resume: This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
|WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS|
1-year limited warranty on projector parts and labor; 90 days lamp warranty
|Soft carry case (BK-4028)||
Add to Cart
|HDCast Pro 1080p HDMI MHL Multimedia Stick||
|UHDCast Pro wireless mirroring||