Compact high brightness laser projector
The ZW350 is a compact WXGA DuraCore IP6X laser projector. Designed for maintenance-free continuous operation, it can be installed in virtually any orientation. Its small and lightweight footprint and 1.3x zoom combined with 360-degree and portrait projection make it easy to install.
This feature-packed projector has a built-in speaker and its laser technology delivers up to 30,000 hours of maintenance-free laser light source. For ultimate control, it comes with an RJ45 connection for monitoring and controlling a network across multiple rooms.
The ZW350 is geared for medium-sized exhibition venues, events, tradeshows or meeting rooms. It maintains excellent image quality as brightness and color saturation is preserved for longer compared to lamp-based systems.
- Bright WXGA DuraCore laser projector: 3500 lumens and IP6X certified
- Easy installation: 1.3x zoom, 360-degree and portrait projection
- Ultimate control: Crestron, Extron, AMX, PJ-Link and Telnet LAN commands
- DuraCore laser technology: 30,000 hours maintenance-free laser light source
DuraCore Laser Technology: Advanced laser diode cooling techniques and an innovative dust resistant design achieve industry leading lifetime.
IP6X Airtight optical engine: independently tested and certified to IEC standard 60529 with an IP6X dust resistance rating. Outstanding dust resistance combined with exceptional brightness ensures industry leading durability, paramount for 24/7 maintenance-free operation in challenging environments.
- Superior contrast: Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector. Compared to competing technology, Optoma DLP projectors provide you with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks. Images come alive and text appears crisp and clear — ideal for business and education applications.
- Amazing colors: Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colors. Optoma projectors provide reliable color performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colors for lifelike images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs. Perfect for a range of graphic and video presentations.
Portrait projection: ideal for digital signage applications you can rotate your projector 90 degrees to project a portrait image.
360 projection: Images can be projected over a 360° range along the projector’s horizontal axis.
- Control and monitor the projector remotely using a wide range of options:
- RS232 Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX compatible Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- Crestron RoomView® software lets you power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer
- Extron IPLink compatible: Allows for easy installation with Extron control systems.
PJLink protocol: incorporated into the projector, allowing for easy installation with PJLink compatible control systems.
Telnet: This model is able to receive commands via telenet allowing for easy installation with Telnet compatible control systems.
- Integrated speaker: A powerful built-in speaker provides exceptional sound quality and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers.
- Full 3D: Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
- USB Power: Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
24/7 operation: Optoma projectors have been designed to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation. Perfect for applications where prolonged periods of use is required. Subject to 24 hour terms and conditions.*
(* Standard lamp warranty applies. Projector warranty is based on standard business usage hours. For optimum performance Optoma recommends that your projector is turned off or placed in standby mode for 30 minutes every 24 hours to prolonging the life of your lamp.)
- Auto power off: To help save energy, this feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
- AV mute: Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when not needed.
- Quick resume: This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Direct power on: The projector will start up instantly when power is supplied to the unit. This eliminates the need to manually turn on the projector via the remote control or the keypad, ideal for use in rooms with a "master" power switch.
Direct power off: Power off your projector immediately or directly at the mains. This means you don’t have to wait for the projector to cool down before turning it off.
|LIGHT SOURCE INFO|
What's in the Box
- ZW350 projector
- AC power cord
- Remote control
- 2x AAA batteries (for remote)
- Basic user manual