4K UHD gaming and home entertainment projector
Prepare to be amazed. Immerse yourself in a world of Ultra HD gaming, live sport, TV shows and movies with the UHD55 high brightness projector. Experience sharp 4K UHD resolution and ultra-low input lag for smooth high frame rate gaming. TV and movie fans can enjoy mesmerizing entertainment on an expansive screen with super-wide DCI-P3 cinematic color, crystal clear detail, and sparkling contrast.
Packed with the latest technology and features, this stylish projector boasts High Dynamic Range (HDR) and HLG compatibility, Full 3D and HDMI 2.0. Smart features include voice control, Creative Cast, IFTTT and a built-in media player.
Installation is easy with a 1.3x zoom, vertical lens shift, 3x3 warping, four corner correction and keystone correction for image alignment. Perfect for enjoying life-like big-screen entertainment in any living space.
- 4K UHD resolution — HDR and HLG compatible
- Lights on viewing — High brightness 3,600 lumens
- Game with lightning-quick 16 ms input lag, the lowest ever for 4K UHD resolution
- Wide color gamut (WCG) — Supports 97% of the DCI-P3 color space for authentic cinematic quality
Big screen entertainment: Create and view images far larger than any TV with a projector. You can create a massive image up to 300"1, perfect for recreating the immersive cinema experience in the comfort of your own home. Split-screen multiplayer games are also more enjoyable on the big screen.
- Lights on viewing: This all-round home entertainment projector combines high brightness and vivid colors for vibrant, true-to-life visuals in well-lit environments2 — ideal for watching TV shows, sports and movies or gaming with family or friends any time of day.
- True 4K UHD Resolution: delivers sharper, life-like images and richer colors, allowing you to sit closer to the screen and enjoy a more immersive experience. Our DLP projectors provide CTA (Consumer Technology Association) approved True 4K UHD resolution, capable of projecting 8.3 million on-screen pixels. That's four times more detail than Full HD and twice as many as competing technology, which only delivers 4.1 million pixels.
- HDR and HLG compatible: Capable of receiving and displaying both HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) HDR content, this Optoma projector allows you to see far more detail and texture. Objects look more solid and lifelike and the extra detail creates a greater sense of depth.
- Amazing color: Watch your movies and TV shows, and play games with stunning colors in any environment. Optoma projectors provide reliable performance suitable for any content and environment. Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended, or more saturated colors for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies.
- PureMotion: Using sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
- Color Management System (CMS): Display accurate lifelike colors to best match your viewing environment. This unique feature provides you with the flexibility to fine-tune the color settings for optimal precision.
- ISF modes: This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
Full 3D: Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
- Dual HDMI inputs: Easily connect to your games console, set-top box, laptop, PC, Blu-ray player or media streamer with a single cable to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen. You can even turn the UHD55 into a smart projector by connecting an HDMI dongle like the Google Chromecast™, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV™ or Roku® stick.
Built in media player: Watch movies directly from your projector without the need for a laptop or PC by using the built-in media player. Simply copy your files to a USB stick and watch them on the big screen.
- Game mode: optimizes your projector for maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail — leaving you time to focus on winning.
- Enhanced Gaming Mode3: in addition to the above, reduces input lag down to as little as 4.40 ms for lightning fast response times.
- 240 Hz smooth motion: Enjoy ultra-smooth fluid motion and reduced ghosting. A high refresh rate makes it easier to keep track of the action, giving you a better chance of hitting your target earlier. Ideal for fast action gaming.
- Integrated speaker: Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker for exceptional sound quality and an easy setup, without the need for costly external speakers.
- 24p: Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
- USB-Power: Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Vertical Lens Shift: Simplify installation with vertical lens shift, which provides a wider range of projector placement possibilities. This makes it easier to position the projector in your room and enables a wider range of screen size options.
- Geometric correction: Adjust individual points to get the image perfectly square using the advanced built-in geometric correction tool. Ideal if you are not using a screen and have an uneven wall you want to project onto.
- Wall color adjustment: alters the projected image based on the color of your wall. With six options to chose from, you can easily adjust for blackboard, light yellow, light green, light blue, pink and grey walls to get the most accurate color gamut.
Optoma Connect App: A multi purpose app that allows you to:
- Setup Alexa and Google Assistant
- Control the projector from your smart device
- Create and schedule InfoWall, a personalized digital wall of tailored information
IFTTT (If This Then That): a free web-based service that allows you to create chains of simple conditional statements called applets. Applets are used to trigger events such as getting your projector to turn off when you leave the house.
Apps: Access compatible apps4 such as YouTube and Spotify using the built-in App store - Marketplace. Perfect for streaming movies, TV shows and clips.
1 Screen size depends on space available (wall size and distance) and ambient lighting conditions.
2 With no direct sunlight or lights directed on screen.
3 When this setting is enabled some settings will be disabled. Please refer to the user manual for more information.
4 Optoma projectors run on a customized version of android. Google Play Services not supported. Not all third-party apps will be compatible and can vary in quality and resolution.
|WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS|