Active shutter 3D RF glasses for D-ILA projectors
These new rechargeable 3D glasses offer up to 100 hours of comfortable 3D viewing on a single charge. Using Radio Frequencies (RF), these glasses work within a wider coverage area with no synchronization issues when moving or turning away from the emitter. These new glasses also have a 2D mode for audience members who would rather not view 3D.
- Rechargeable Active Shutter Glasses for all 3D JVC D-ILA models equipped with the PK-EM2P RF Emitter
- Adjustable design permits wearing over prescription eyeglasses
- 100-hour battery life
- 2.5-hour full recharge time
- Partial (5 min) charge will give 13 hours of use
- Charge from any USB device with provided cable (charger not provided)
- Includes protective pouch
May not be compatible with other manufacturers' 3D systems
To check whether this item is compatible with your equipment, use the form below.