Combining large venue projection features with durable components and reduced maintenance, here’s a projector that delivers big screen performance on a budget. The EIKI LC-XL200A comes complete with a wide-range power zoom and focus lens as standard equipment.
- 6,000 ANSI Lumens bright, with 90% uniformity and a 2000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native XGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- Durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio.
- 10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction.
- Power zoom and focus lens. Optional wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- Vertical and Horizontal power lens shift and digital keystone correction.
- Includes a full set of analog and digital computer and video inputs.
- Built-in 7 Watt amplifier and speaker system. Closed Caption decoding.
- Wired LAN connection for monitoring and control. Optional PjNET interface.
- Self-advancing cartridge air filter provides up-to 13,000 hours use.
- Centered lens with 1-button release. Top-accessed lamp, side-accessed filter.
- Mechanical shutter for true black screen. Corner keystone correction.
- Wireless/wired remote with mouse control.
3-year/6000 hrs (whichever comes first) projector warranty