True 4K HDR-PRO™, DCI-P3, HLD LED, Video Enhancer, 3D
For most cinema enthusiasts, optimal color performance and image quality are essential to a satisfactory viewing experience. To create the same awe-inspiring effect for users, BenQ’s DLP true 4K HDR Home Cinema projectors deliver ultra-impressive images through the exclusive CimenaticColor™ technology, which utilizes optimal colors to achieve super wide DCI-P3 color space and contrast quality with over 8.3 million razor-sharp pixels, facilitating an unforgettable viewing experience that guarantees to leave strong impressions on audiences.
True 4K UHD 8.3M Pixel Resolution
BenQ CinematicColor™ for Industry DCI-P3 Color Space
Exclusive Projector-Optimized HDR-PRO™ Technology
- DLP 4K UHD chipset delivers a 3840 x 2160 resolution with 8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame. That’s four times higher than Full HD 1080p.
- High precision 14-Element 6-Group Lens Array guarantees stable image quality.
- HDR-PROTM, supercharged by both HDR10 and HLG support and equipped with BenQ’s exclusive Auto HDR Color Rendition and Cinema-Optimized technology, offers greater brightness, contrast range, and image optimization.
- Proprietary CinematicColor™ technology and ColorSpark* HLD LEDs reach the super wide DCI-P3 color space, (covering far greater visible spectrum than Rec. 709), reproducing authentic cinematic quality with both high brightness and precise color accuracy.
- CinemaMaster™ Video+ turns any room into a world-class home theater with video-enhancing technologies.
- Cinematic Wide 2.4:1 Anamorphic Format is available with optional lens.
- ISFccc® Certified Visual Calibration allows customization of the image and color performance for any space, along with pre-set light balance modes for day and night.
- Powerful and user-friendly adjustment tools provide easy screen alignment in home cinemas and installation sites of any size.
- True Zoom system adjusts automatically to follow focus adjustments, optimizing the zoom ratio to deliver visually perfect focus without blemish.
* ColorSpark is a trademark of Philips Lighting Holding B.V.
|Resolution||4K UHD (3840 x 2160)|
|Resolution Support||VGA (640 x 480) to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)|
|Brightness||2200 ANSI Lumens|
|Contrast Ratio (FOFO)||50,000:1 *|
|Display Color||30 Bits (1.07 billion colors)|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9 (6 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Light Source||PHILIPS HLD|
|Light Source Life||20,000 hours **|
|Throw Ratio||1.36 – 2.03 (100" @ 3 m)|
|Lens||F/# = 2.05 – 2.37; f = 20.54 – 30.31|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: ± 65%
Horizontal: ± 27%
|Projection Size (Clear Focus/Maximum)||95"~180" / 300"|
ISF Disabled: Bright / Vivid / Cinema / DCI-P3 / Silence / User 1 / User 2
ISF Enabled: Bright / Vivid / Cinema / DCI-P3 / Silence / User 1 / User 2 / ISF Night / ISF Day
|I/O Ports||PC (D-Sub) x1
HDMI (1.4a) / HDCP (1.4) x1
HDMI (2.0a) / HDCP (2.2) x1
USB (Type mini B) x1 (Service)
DC 12V Trigger x2
IR Receiver x2 (Front & Back)
IR in x1
|HDR||Yes (HDR 10, HLG)|
|CinemaMaster Video +||Yes|
|Other Features||HDR10, HLG, 3D (1920 x 1080), Auto Keystone, Motion Enhancer (up to 4K 60 Hz)|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 102 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23 ~ 120 Hz|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160p|
|3D Compatibility||Frame Sequential: Up to 1280 x 720, 120 Hz
Frame Packing: Up to 1080p, 24 Hz
Side by Side: Up to 1080i, 60 Hz
Top Bottom: Up to 720p, 60 Hz
|Power Supply||VAC 100 ~ 240 (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption||Normal 375 W, Eco 240 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Network Standby < 3 W
Standby < 0.5 W
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco mode)||32 / 23 dBA (silence mode)|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40° C (32 ~ 104° F)|
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)||470.7 x 224.9 x 564.7 mm (18.5" x 8.9" x 22.2")|
|Product Weight||18.5 Kg (40.8 lbs)|
Remote Control w/ Battery (RC model name) (5J.JHM06.001)
|Accessories (Optional)||Universal Ceiling Mount (5J.JFY10.001)
|On Screen Display Language||Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
* The contrast is measured by Full On / Full Off standard.
** Lamp life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
BenQ Projector Standard Limited Warranty:
Three (3) years from the purchase date by the original retail purchaser (the “Customer”)
(except for lamps as specified below and refurbished units which have a separate
warranty policy), parts and labor only (No advance replacement).
Pre-installed Lamps on new units have a 180 day or 500 hours warranty from the purchase date
by the Customer, whichever comes first.
(See Downloads tab for details.)