4K HDR Installation Laser Projector with 5000 Lumens
Ultra-Accurate 4K HDR BlueCore Laser Projection for Superb Visual Effect in Simulated Environments
With the capability of generating intense BlueCore laser-powered brightness for 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, BenQ LK953ST harnesses the enduring DLP picture quality and razor-sharp 4K resolution to deliver impactful visual communication.
With HDMI out for multiple screen applications and versatile installation flexibility empowered by the horizontal and vertical lens shift features, LK953ST is tailored towards the diverse range of application scenarios in simulated exhibitions in museums or simulation trainings.
By leveraging the innovative HDR technology and industry-leading BlueCore laser light source, LK953ST facilitates impactful and impressive visual display in museums or corporate environments, allowing them to flawlessly present their exhibitions and training contents.
Supreme Image Quality
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution with 8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame delivers awe-inspiring clarity and crisply defined details.
- Revolutionary 0.47” single-DMD DLP technology preserves color and image integrity while maximizing the projector’s sleek, compact profile.
- Cutting-edge 4K Image Amplifying Technology and Pixel Enhancer 4K further enhance the quality of projected images.
- High Dynamic Range performance, supercharged by HDR10 support with BenQ’s exclusive Auto HDR Color Rendition, offers greater brightness, contrast range, and image optimization.
- Highly durable DLP chip can last over 100,000 hours without degradation ensuring lasting vibrant colors and pristinely legible text.
- 5000 lumens high brightness produces wondrous displays in bright, compact exhibition spaces with superb image quality.
- Ultra-high 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio ensures true deep blacks, vivid rich colors and fine subtle details.
- Perfect digital HDMI output allows multi-projector/multi-screen setups with no signal degradation.
- DICOM Simulation Mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays.
Excellent Installation Flexibility
- 0.8 short-throw ratio produces larger-than-life images in tight spaces, and lets viewers move freely in front of the screen without distracting shadows and glare.
- 360o Rotation Projection allows projection onto ceilings, walls, floors, or angled signage.
- 1.1X big zoom offers a wide range of throw distances to significantly increase installation flexibility.
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift can move projected images up and down by 60% of screen height, or left and right by 23% of screen width.
- Wired Remote Control offers projector installers and IT managers extra setup convenience.
- Bottom surface grips and center-of-gravity mark facilitate safe transport and installation.
- Sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser light source, and other optical components. (Given international dust-proof rating of IP5X.)
- Anti-dust buildup feature in the color wheel sensor prolongs optimal performance.
- BlueCore laser light source is guaranteed for 20,000 hours of superior image quality and performance, exceeding that of 10 lamp replacements over the life of the projector.
- Integrated air pressure sensor alerts users to enable efficient cooling and properly maintain operating temperatures in high altitude environments with thinner atmospheres.
Highly Integrated Network Control and Management System Compatibility
- Compatible with leading projector control systems, including Extron, Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link for network control via LAN.
- RS-232 support for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters, when LAN infrastructure doesn't exist.
- Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) software provides powerful centralized multi-projector management.
- HDBaseT connectivity combines video, audio and device control signals from multiple sources (including PCs, laptops, document cameras, and Blu-rays) onto a single CAT5 cable, ensuring seamless transmissions up to 100 meters.
|Projection System||DLP Single 0.47" XPR 4K|
|DMD type||DC3 DMD Chip|
|Native Resolution||4K UHD (3840 x 2160)|
|Brightness||5000 ANSI Lumens|
|Display Color||30 Bits (1.07 billion colors)|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Light Source Life**||20,000 hours|
|Throw Ratio||0.81 ~ 0.88|
|Lens Control||Manual Zoom and Focus|
|Lens Shift||Manual lens shift, V: ±60 %; H: ±23 %|
|Keystone Correction||1D keystone, V: ±30 degree|
|Projection Size||30’’ ~ 300’’|
|Built-in Speaker||10 W|
|Security (anti-theft)||Security Bar|
|Features||4K UHD, HDR10, Projector/ Remote Control ID Setting, Auto High Altitude Mode, HDBaseT, LAN Control, 360∘Projection, Dust-Proof Filter|
|I/O Port||Wired Remote In x1
RS232 In (D-sub 9pin, male) x1
USB Mini-B (Service) x1
USB Type A (5V/2A power) x1
LAN Port (RJ45 for Network control) x1
HDMI In (HDCP2.2) x1
HDMI In x2
HDMI Out x1
PC In x1
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin, Female) x1
Audio in (mini jack) x1
Audio out (mini jack) x1
12V Trigger x1
IR Receiver (Front) x1
IR Receiver (Rear) x1
Kensington anti-theft lock slot x1
|Resolution Support||Up to 3840 x 2160p|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 ~ 135 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||24 – 120 Hz|
|HDTV Compatibility||SDTV(480i/576i), EDTV (480p/576p), HDTV (720p, 1080i 60/50, 1080P 50/60/30/25/24, 3840x2160p 60/50/30/25/24)|
|Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco)||Max 585 W / Normal 520 W / Eco 390 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Normal < 0.5 W, Network < 2 W|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 V AC|
Dimension and Weight
|Product Dimensions (WxHxD)||490.0 x 159.0 x 380.0 mm (19.3" x 6.3" x 15.0")|
|Product Weight||10.1 kg (22.3 lbs)|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||40/38 dBA|
|Operating Temperature||0o ~ 40o C (32o ~ 104o F )|
|Accessories (Standard)||Power Cord
Remote control (RCA011)
AAA Battery x2
Installation Guide/Regulatory Statement (Combined)
Warranty card (by sku)
|Accessories (Optional)||Ceiling mount (CMG3)|
|On Screen Display Language||Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian /Persian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese/ Vietnam (30 languages)|
* The contrast ratio is measured by the Full On/Full Off standard.
** Light source life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.